Scrap Baby meets the Boss

the fight was over. Molten Freddy was cut into 2 by Naegi flaming Katana. both him and Celestia fall unconscious from overexerting themselves. Scrap Baby watched the fight happen and her eyes were shaking and widen.

Scrap Baby: "Michael.........big brother..........you really saved him........wait if Molten Freddy is down then that means father will come and collect him and the office will be empty besides Monokuma.......this is my chance....." she thinks to herself. she doesnt waste time and zooms throughout the school towards the office. she slams the door open and is confronted by Monokuma.

Monokuma: "hey what are you doing?! your not all-"he was cut off when Baby shoved one of the wires on her back in his mouth and electrocuted him. she narrows her eyes on the Monokuma poster in the middle of the room in front of her and sees a doorknob. her eyes turn red.

Scrap Baby: "i know your in there.......show yourself before i break the door down and drop you." she threatens. for about 2 mins she doesnt hear anything and was about to rip the door off the wall when she heard a click. she sees the doorknob turning and the door opens to reveal an unexpected person.

???: "my your really are something. finding me didnt take too long huh?" the voice coming out the door. Scrap Baby's eyes go wide for a second and back to normal upon seeing the person was...

it was Junko Enoshima

Scrap Baby: "Indulge my curiosity, tell me a reason why i shouldnt kill you where you stand?" she says crossing her arms. Junko just chuckles.

Junko: "well i wouldnt mind dying because it would fill me with so much despair. the despair of dying to an possessed animatronic. but also if i die, the air purifiers in the building would shut down." she says with a twisted smile on her face.

Scrap Baby: " *this bitch thought of everything.....* i thought you died from disrespecting Monokuma, unless that was fake."

Junko: "bingo! that person was actually my sister in disguise!" she says smiling, not showing a hint of remorse. Scrap Baby clings her claw tightly in anger.

Scrap Baby: "what do you plan to do to these children?"

Junko: "isnt it obvious? give them Despair, its what I care about and that only."

Scrap Baby: "Monokuma said the same thing. so your the mastermind behind this whole shitty game and Monokuma. that explains my first suspicion about a 45 year old little animatronic bear being active without a slightest inch of rust on its body. Tell me Junko Enoshima.......what is Despair to you...?" she says with her eyes turning red. Junko starts laughing like a maniac and from the corner of Baby's eye, she can see a trial being started......everyone including Naegi and Celestia who are awake, was there for Leon's suspected murder attempt on Maizono.