Chapter 30: Chaeyoung

Warning: Smut. That's it.

The skies were darker. The thunder kept rumbling. People couldn't even tell if the splashes came from the rain or the crashing waves.

***

All's well ends well, right?

It has been over two months since Somi and I talked, so I guess that's that. Maybe sometimes, things just have to die a natural death. And I couldn't be more relieved.

"Hey, stop that," Mina whispers as she playfully swats my hand away from hers.

I look at her, half-smiling, before pulling out my phone.

"This is boring. I'd rather hold your hand than listen to the directors talk about figures," I type.

Mina looks at me, her lips curling into a little smile of her own. She takes off her blazer and puts it over us.

I look over to the other side of the row, just to check if anyone's privy on our little intimate moment. Carl looks at us with a puzzled expression, and I just shiver in response so he gets the idea that I'm "cold."

As I see her intently listening to boring slides, with how the blue light of the projection is diffused against her glistening skin, a thought pops up: What could be better than the scent of strawberries enveloping me and the girl I love?

"Let's get takeout later. Chinese? I've been craving bean curd rolls lately," I suggest via text.

"Okay. Your place or mine?"

While it may seem like a funny question previously, I've moved out. Umma protested at first, saying it was unnecessary, but I managed to convince her to let me try my hand at being independent. After all, the place I got doesn't really stretch my budget to an unacceptable rate.

"Mine, the walls are more soundproof there," I whisper, with a smirk.

She looks back at me, retreating into a smile as she hangs her head low. Yeah, she gets what I mean.

Jihyo shushes from the side with a glare, so we comply, suppressing our giggles.

***

"I'm still wondering why you didn't just move in with me," Mina says as I try to unlock my door.

Maybe it's a faulty lock but, for some reason, it takes me several attempts to open the blasted thing, even if the key's perfectly inserted.

"I don't want to rely too much on you. You keep spoiling me too much."

As I fumble with the key yet again, Mina guides my hand with a touch so light it feels like satin turning my wrist. How delicate her hands are.

When I first got into this apartment, my immediate remark was how cramped it is—you're immediately greeted with the living room that also doubles as a dining area. Next to it is a cramped kitchen with the washroom located at a door in front of the stove. Perhaps this is my big complain here; imagine cooking while you smell your own shit. Last is the bedroom with space barely enough for a futon, the closet, and a studying table. Just turn left or right and you immediately have access to either of them.

Despite the spatial setbacks, I've managed to turn the apartment into something that's pleasing to the eyes (thanks to my knowledge about colors and design).

"Take a seat. Let me just prepare the soup," I tell Mina. Instead, she stands beside me, her hands on my shoulders.

"Dinner can wait, but I can't—not when you're wearing this," she breathes softly into my nape as she claws my hair upward.

"What...?" I ask, partly chuckling.

Mina doesn't waste any time, lifting the side of my dress, only for her hand to make its way into my underwear. She wasn't lying when she told me she's easily consumed by lust.

"Oh, what's this?" Mina asks as she cups my mound, where pubic hair should be. "You really planned this, didn't you?" The tip of her tongue hovers around my nape and the base of my spine.

I'd be lying if I said that the grooming was only for me. Even though I know Mina likes it with a little hair down there, I think it's nice to shake things up a bit, right?

"You really like this," I moan in between breaths as I push my behind against her while her fingers do the work. Mina, ever since we started doing it, has always made it a point to fuck in this position.

She doesn't answer, but instead grabs my right hand and places it on her crotch. Turns out we think alike, as I feel nothing but smooth moisture on her end.

Mina turns me around and hastily pulls my underwear down.

"Sit here," she instructs, lifting me up the kitchen counter before she kneels. With the narrow gap between spaces, my feet reach the wall with ease. Perhaps this is proving to be advantageous after all.

She lifts the hemline of my dress and goes underneath, covering her entire head as she slowly brushes her lips against me. Up and down, with a little tongue on the clit.

My toes curl against the cold beige wall while I try to maintain balance, even though my breaths switch between my navel's contractions.

I've never done it with anyone older than me, except Mina, and I guess it's true: "With age comes experience." She keeps asking if I like it, but all I could do is gasp and moan in response.

By using only her mouth, Mina finishes me. My quaking thighs feel the softness of her hair as they squeeze her head in.

My vision adjusts as I'm brought back with a deep breath. I could still feel my lower extremities trembling as Mina stands to face me, removing my dress in the process.

Even though her chin is slathered in my own juices, I kiss it and push her to the wall. With apprehension, I kneel and Mina props her leg up the kitchen counter.

I stare up at her, suddenly aware of my inexperience.

"What's wrong?" she asks, running her hand through ny hair.

Normally, I'm not vocal about my insecurities but I'm so overwhelmed right now that the words just roll out. "After what you did...I don't think I'm good enough."

Mina's brows furrow as she pouts before kneeling down at my level. "Aww, that's not true!" She squishes my cheeks as she plants a kiss. "Why would you think of something like that?"

I look elsewhere, ashamed that I'm acting like a little girl right now. "I don't know, I just feel like it."

She stares at me with a small smile on her face. "Come on, let's eat dinner," Mina says.

As she starts to get up, I hold her by the wrist.

"But...you haven't even finished," I mutter.

Mina kneels once more, our knees rubbing against each other. "You want me to finish?" she asks, with a pout similar to how people react when they see a cute baby...or a puppy.

"Of course! Is that even a question?"

Instead of chuckling, or laughter of any sort, Mina mutters another "aww" before tightly wrapping her arms around me.