2. Wakey Wakey, Josh Will Takey

TW - Reference to death and sexual themes, bullying

-

"WAKEY WAKEY, JOSH WILL TAKEY!"

Tyler jolted, eyes opening to see Josh holding his phone.

"Mr. Quinn! Tyler was watching gay porn!" Josh's eyes met Tyler's and Tyler felt the anger come back.

How was he going to survive three day's with this asshole?

"Mr. Dun, give Tyler his phone back and hurry up off the bus."

Josh smirked, pinching the corner of Tyler's phone, holding it out as if he was threatening to drop it.

Tyler knew Josh too well, so when Josh let go of the phone, and the sound of it hitting the floor made it's way through the bus, and taunting laughs filled his ears, he wasn't surprised.

"Asshole." Tyler growled under his breath, and Josh didn't like that.

He leaned froward, gripping Tyler's collar and showing an angry face.

"What the hell did you just say, faggot-boy?"

"Mr. Dun, off the bus now!"

Sighing, Josh shoved Tyler back, letting Tyler fall back onto his seat forcefully. Groaning, Tyler's head hits the wall of the bus.

He really hated Josh.

"Okay, okay." Josh moved off the bus and Tyler knew he was in for one hell of a camp.

Groaning at the painful headache thanks to hitting his head, Tyler swung his backpack over his shoulder and pocketed his phone.

As he got up and began walking down the middle of the bus, a foot shoots out, and Tyler went crashing dramatically to the floor.

Everyone who was on the bus laughed, and Tyler's eyes filled with frustrated tears. He got up, turning to see Gerard.

"Fuck you." Tyler spat.

"Aw, is poor little Tyler going to cry?" Gerard mocked, and Tyler felt he may just rip Gerard's head off.

He turned quickly, tears threatening to spill, as he moved off the bus.

Tyler's anger only grew when Brendon noticed the tears in his eyes.

"Oh my god, Tyler, are you okay?!" Brendon pretended to care, coming up to the sad boy.

"I'm fine." Tyler lied, and Brendon burst out laughing.

"Sure you are, buddy." And Brendon's strong hand came to Tyler's shoulder.

Tyler winced and tried to move from Brendons touch, as Brendon's grip tightened.

"Hey B, check it out!" Josh called, looking down at his phone.

Brendon gave Tyler a fake smile before moving back to his best friend.

Tyler felt helpless as he stood, half listening to the teacher.

He was fed up with life. The constant bullying and beating. The name calling. The way everyone looked at Tyler, as if he was merely a speck of dirt beneath their feet.

He wanted out. He wanted to be free.

But how could he ever get free, when free meant dead?