1

I was walking on the dark alley alone. My mom told me to go to the grocery store to buy some ingredients for her to cook. On the way home, I feel like someone was following me from behind.

When I turn around, there was no one behind me. I continue walking and still can feel that someone keep on following me. 'Stop following me.' I said. All of a sudden someone cover my mouth causing me to faint.

×mom pov×

'Aish where is this girl? What taking her so long to buy my ingredients?' I try to call her many times but her phone was off. This start to make me worried. I call my husband, he still working at his office.

'Jagiya, our Do Yun still hasn't come home since I told her to buy some ingredients for me to cook. I was so worried about her, I had called her many times but she doesn't answer my call.'

'It's late at night and you told her to buy stuff alone? Isn't it dangerous then?' he stated. 'I know but the store is not that far, where have she been?'

'I don't know, don't ask me. It's your fault not mine, you're the one who told her to go to the store and now go find her. I'm busy, don't disturb me please.' *he ended the call*

'Oh no what should I do?' I take my blazer and went out to search her.

×Do Yun pov×

I slowly open my eyes and saw my hands and legs are tied in a chair, I couldn't move. And I realize that I'm in a very dirty place but where am I? I should be home right now, mom must be worried about me.

I try my best to untied my hands and legs but I can't I want to scream for help but my mouth were tape by duct tape. Someone help me, suddenly I heard some footstep approaching me.

'Hi there.' she was a girl who wear a black cap, black shoe, black mask and everything was black. Who is she? She suddenly open her mask and cap making me shocked.

It was her, my childhood bestfriend. Why is she doing this to me? Then she pull the duct tape from my mouth harshly. 'Ouww!' I scream in pain.

'Remember me?' she ask. 'Why are you doing this to me?!' I yelled to her. 'Why? Because I wanted to do it.' *smile evilly* 'Why?! Tell me!! I want to go home!' I yell again and she slap me hard.

'How dare you yell to me? Do you even know who I am?!' she said and I quickly answer. 'You are my childhood bestfriend Shin Yuna.' I said in angry tone.

'I know I'm your childhood bestfriend but now I'm not your bestfriend anymore, you stole everything from me.' Stole what? 'What did I stole from you?' I ask curiously.

'You doesn't remember? You once stole my boyfriend!' what the hell she talking about? 'Your boyfriend? Isn't he is my boyfriend too?' I ask making her became more angry.

'Yah!! He is mine!!' she yell and slap me again. 'Stop slapping me!' I told her to stop. 'Like I care, once again I told you he is-' she suddenly faint cuz someone hit her with a bat.

She fall on the ground and I look at the guy who just save my life, he drop the bat that he is holding and quickly went to me to untied my hands and legs.

After he done he bring me somewere far from that place. I was so thankful with him.

×random place×
After a long run finally we stop at a place that is totally no one here. 'Are you okay?' he ask. I nod cuz I'm tired of running I need to catch my breath.

'Good, what are you doing at this time? You got kidnaped or something?' he ask in worried. 'My mom told me to buy some ingredients from grocery store, I'm done buying all the stuff that she wants and went home. When I was walking, I felt like someone was following me and she cover my mouth causing me to faint.' I stated.

He sigh and look at his watch 'It's too late for me to sent you home, do you mind to stay at my home?' he ask. I nod since it's already 2 a.m.

×his home×

I look around still can't believe his house was so big to compare then mine. I was about to go to the corner hall to see a lot of trophy, but then he stop me. 'A-aa don't go over there please, may I show you your room?' he ask.

'Sure.' I answer him. Before I follow him to my room, I took a glance at the corner of the hall still wondering whos trophy is that and why he didn't let me to look there.

×my room×

'Whoa, why is my room are so big?' I ask and look around with my sparkling eyes. He chuckles and said 'Why? You doesn't like it? You want to sleep in my room?' he ask teasing me.

I roll my eyes and said 'that's not gonna happen.' *cross hand* he chuckles again and leave me here alone. I sigh and decide to sleep but he came in the room again and give me his hoodie.

'Here wear this, go and take a bath I will treat your mouth.' *close door*. Oh yeah my mouth is bleeding, at the corner of my mouth. Why is he so kind? I'm so thankful to him.

×take a bath×

Um..what is his name? What should I call him, this house is big and how can I search him? I might lost in his house. I decided to went down and look for him.

'Where is that mr room?' I said to myself while walking around, I went outside but no one there. Does he live alone in this big house?