9

×Sunghoon pov×

'Her?!' I said in shocked knowing that Do Yun will take care of me, 'But why her though? Is there no one else?' I ask my mom. 'No honey, and you can't change my mind cuz she already accept it. Okay? Now stop yelling like crazy, go to sleep.' my mom said before leaving.

'Wtf? Do Yun again? Seriously? Why her aahhh!!!' I scream feeling not satisfied. 'Aish, you dead Do Yun. I'm not gonna accept you here or let you in! You wait Do Yun.' I said angrily and try to sleep.

×Do Yun×

I took a deep breath feeling so scared to get in his room again after what happened yesterday, my hands are ready to open it but...looks like someone already open it and I guess the 'person' is Park Sunghoon.

I look up straight to his eyes, I can clearly see that his blood were boiling inside. 'WHAT.ARE.YOU.DOING.HERE.' he said the word one by one with his deep voice. I gulp before answering him 'I w-want to t-take care o-of you.' damn did I just stutter?

'You don't have to take care of me, I'm not a baby anymore.' he said coldly. I look down I'm scared to look in his eye. 'Now go away.' he said again before passing me. Where is he going? 'Where are you g-going?' I ask making him stop.

'I want to take some fresh air, please go away I don't want to see your face.' he said and leave me there. I sigh sadly and decided to follow him but not that fast I need to let him get into the elevator first after that me, I'm scared if Sunghoon mom found out that I didn't take care of him. Aish I'm dead.

×Sunghoon pov×

I reach the rooftop where there is no one here and I can peacefully watch the view in front me, I sit on the bench and sigh yeap I'm tired of standing in the elevator just now. I was enjoying the view when someone interupted me, 'Hi~ what's your name?' I look at the person and she is girl.

'Hi, I'm Park Sunghoon.' I reply not looking at her. 'Can I sit here?' she ask. I nod and move to side letting she sit beside me, 'I'm Park Chaeyoung or just call me Rosè' she said and smile sweetly and shake my hand.

'What are you doing here?' she ask again. 'Taking some fresh air, I'm bored just staying in the room doing nothing.' I answer, she chuckles and ask me again 'Why are you here? You accident or something...?' I look at her and remember Do Yun.

'Actually I got hit by a huge lorry while trying to save someone, and I lost my memory I can't remember anything.' she nod understanding what I'm saying. 'Do you remember who is the person that you're trying to save?' she ask me curious.

'I didn't remember the person much but I think I know her before maybe like friend? she is a girl name Do Yun? Yes, I was trying to save her cuz she almost got hit too while crossing the road.' I explain to her, she then said 'She is lucky to have a friend like you, but is she trying to run away? Cuz how can she crossing the road without looking right and left?' she ask me again.

'Maybe she trying to run away from me, I d-don't know...I don't r-remember anything.' I said stuttered. 'How about you? How can you get here?' I ask her back. 'I...got a abusive boyfriend who always get drunk, and when he is drunk he hit me using his belt and always r4ped me.' she said with her cracking voice.

Her eyes was teary and she was about to cry, I try my best to comfort her and I made it. She stop crying, 'he did that t-to you?' I ask her softly pulling her on my arm. She nod slowly, 'Yes, I ran away from him and got hit by a car cuz he keep chasing me.'

I understand her feeling, it must be hurt when someone you loved hurt you. 'Yah Sunghoon I'm telling you, if you have someone I mean like your friend Do Yun. If she take care of you before or do everything for you or spend time with you before, please appriciate her okay? Don't you ever hurt her, cuz you know when you hurt someone who does love you you will make a big mistake.'

She said and left me in confusion.

×Do Yun pov×

I reach up there trying to catch Sunghoon before I lost him, and when I saw him he is with...a girl? W-who is she? Why are they hugging each other? I was watching them from far with my heart that broke into pieces. I started to cry, why you did this to me Sunghoon? He didn't notice me before who love him the most.

But suddenly the girl stand up leaving him I try to hide before she saw me I took my phone pretending that I'm playing, she walk pass me thank goodness she didn't found anything suspicious about me. I sigh and decided to go home all of a sudden someone spoke behind me.

I turn around and saw Sunghoon standing right behind me. 'Ouh you here, are you following me? Didn't I tell you to go home?' he asking me but this time he spoke softly. I ignore and left him, I just want to cry saw him with the girl just now. Seriously you hurt me enough Park Sunghoon.

'Y-yah where are you going?' he ask me yelling from far. 'Go home!' I yell back with my cracking voice feeling sad. I run as fast as I can, I run until I reach a park that is no one there and I sit on the bench resting after a long run.

I cry and cry feeling so hurt, just why Sunghoon-ah? What did I do? Until you need to yell at me, mad at me, didn't accept me? Is it so hard to remember someone that always be with you? I'm so done with you Sunghoon. I'm sorry Mrs Park, I broke my promise.

I promise you that I will take care of Sunghoon, but I can't I'm hurt enough by him. It's hurt, yes it's hurt when someone you loved doesn't love you back. 'WHY ARGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!' I yell as loud as I can since no one can here me here, I yell in frustration.