12

I turn around in shocked and saw Jungwon running towards me 'Are you late too?' I ask him. He sit beside me panting heavily, I let him catch his breath first. 'Yes, I'm late too' he said proudly. Seriously? Is he proud to be late? Even though today is his second day of school? Really this kid.

'Huh, you wake up late don't you?' I smirk. 'Yes, but I have reason. I accidently set my alarm to 8:00 o' clock XD I'm suppose to set it on 7:00 o' clock.' we laugh and I look at him in disbelief. 'What are you doing?' he ask peeking at me.

'Oh I just remember one of our Science assignment I haven't complete it.' He nod and play with his phone. 'How long will we stay in here?' he suddenly ask. 'Maybe one hour?' I said while still doing my work.

He suddenly put down his phone on the table and come near to me, 'Do you like someone in this school?' he ask out of blue. I gulp because he was so close to me and his face just inches away from me, if I move a bit we're probably going to kiss.

I try to back away but he getting closer to me 'J-Jungwon what a-are you doing?' I ask stutter. 'I'm asking you so answer me, do you like someone in this school?' he said coldly I can feel his hot breath on my mouth.

'I d-do.' I said stutter again. He finally back off and put his head on his palm and his elbow on the table (If you don't understand just pretend to understand it okay? Thank you >3) 'Who?' he ask in amusement.

'I can't tell you.' I said while looking down. 'Why? You scared I will tell that guy that you like him?' I look at him 'N-no, I just-' he cut me, 'I know who do you like.' He suddenly said. 'W-who?' I ask him. 'Park Sunghoon right?' Oh man how'd he know?

'Who t-told you? How do you know him?' I ask curiously. 'Actually when you was answering the call yesterday I went to your desk and accidently open your diary and I read it, you said you like him since childhood. Is that right?' He ask and smirk.

'What the heck? You open my diary?!' I said in shocked. He look at me and and smile widely, 'Ouh... so you do like him since childhood huh?.' He scoffed, ishhh why ughhh. I stand up and hit the table with my palm it's hurt but I don't care.

He look at me and widened his eyes, 'What? I'm telling the truth right?' He said while smirk again, 'How dare you open my diary?' I said and my blood was boiling inside, I was about to chase him but he already get up and run somewhere in this classroom.

'Yah come back here!' I said while chasing him. 'Catch me if you can huh!' he stick out his tongue and smirk. I sigh heavily and continue chasing him, okay seriously he was fast I'm tired of running. 'Tired sis?' He said playfully while standing at the corner of the room smiling like an idiot.

While me? I'm standing the other side of the corner. I'm panting heavily after chasing a lot of time still can't catch him, I'm done. I sat back at my place and continue doing my work, we still have 20 minutes after that we'll having math class. Ughh I HATE MATH.

'I take that as a yes.' He said while looking at me who already sit down, he sit beside me and drink some water. 'I told you before you can't catch me, but you still wanted too.' *drink and smile* 

I just roll my eyes, he laugh and play with his phone again.

×20 minutes later×

20 minutes has past and we're packing our stuff and go back to class, I walk with him. We get in the class and great I still need to sit beside him, what a nice day. 

×After school× *sorry I don't have any idea*

I decided to go to the hospital I already told Jungwon, so he will go home alone. I also bring some sushi for him hopes he like it, I just don't want to see his face after he broke my heart. I was standing in front of his room again.

I knock and no one answer I'm pretty sure he is sleeping or go somewhere else, I open the door and Sunghoon is not here. Not in his bed or bathroom, did he went at the rooftop again? Whatever I just put the food on the table and decided to go to the rooftop. 

×rooftop×

I already reach up here and he is not here too? Where is he? I think I should ask the nurse, I go back downstairs 'Um can I ask? Where is Park Sunghoon right now?' I ask. 'What room is he in?' she ask me. 'His room is C-02.' I reply. 'Okay let me check, well he is now practicing his leg to walk. Do you want to meet him? Come I'll lead you.' she said and I follow her.

I reach the place with the nurse and I can clearly see him practicing walking, I stand outside and focus on his handsome face. I look at him practicing so hard, get well soon Park Sunghoon. I continue looking at him but then accidently make an eye contact with him.

Oh sh!t I should go now, I run away from that place leaving him there to make sure he didn't saw me. Aish you making me scared Park Sunghoon, stop making butterflies in my stomach please I'm trying to move on. Ughh god please help me.

×Sunghoon pov×

I was practicing walking but then someone caught my eye we made an eye contact and she left, I can't see her face clearly but she look likes Do Yun. Is that her? She finally coming again to see me? Why I'm getting excited? There is a feeling that kept playing in my heart when I saw her, and before I sleep I always thinking of her.

Am I falling for her? Pfft nonsence she is not going to love you Sunghoon, you already hurt her a lot of times. Not for the first time but A LOT, did she bring some food for me? I'm getting bored with the hospital food I'm always eating the same food 2 times a week.

I hope she did bring something, but is that really Do Yun? Ugh whatever just ignore it.