15

He suddenly grab my hand and hug it, oh shoot I can't move how can I pull my hand from him? Aigooo someone help I can't move, if I move a bit he probably going to wake up. Okay you can do this, try to pull it slowly.

I'm trying to pull my hand when he spoke 'don't go, I want to sleep with you' he said with his sleepy voice. I gulp and lay down next to him, he hug me tightly and I can feel that my cheek are burning.

And I'm froze by his sudden action, I just wanna scream right now he looks like a cute baby omg I can't T_T little by little I started to feel sleepy and then I fell asleep.

×night×

×Sunghoon pov×

I wake up and saw Do Yun sleeping beside me, she look so pretty while sleeping. Her hair are blocking her face so I tuck it behind her ears, but then she slowly open her eyes. 'Oh you're awake, did I disturb you? Sorry, I didn't mean to.' wait, why I suddenly became nice?

'N-no it's okay, you didn't disturb me at all' she get off from the bad and took out the food that she bought just now, 'You hungry? I brought some food for you, if you don't want to eat you can eat later.' she said.

'I want to eat' I said coldly, she place the food in front me and give me spoon and fork. I look at her and smile innocently, I can clearly see her face that she know I want her to feed me.

×Do Yun pov×

I gave him a spoon and a fork he didn't take it but smile widely, seriously? he want me to feed him? Come on ughh stop being a kid. 'You want me to feed you?' I ask him and cross my hand, he nod cutely. 

'Come on, you not a kid. You have hand and you can eat by yourself' he shake his head as a no. 'Okay fine I'll feed you' I gave up and start feeding him, he giggle and open his mouth. Not gonna lie my stomach is full with butterflies.

I'm done feeding him and I told him to wipe his mouth, 'Can you bring me to the toilet?' he ask out of blue. 'Oh sure, but I'll wait outside' I said while cleaning the stuff, 'No no you coming inside' I widened my eyes feeling shocked by his answer.

'You crazy?' I ask him disbelief, 'Yes, crazy over you' omg this guy is out of his mind but it's okay I just want him to like me back that's it. 'My leg hurts I need to hold something' he reply. 'But you can sit right? You also can hold the wall can't you think?' I said feeling annoying.

'Nahh whatever just wait me here.' He gave up and went to the bathroom, I sigh deeply. After some minutes he finally done, 'you okay?' I ask him while my eyes are on the phone.

'Yeah, it's a fresh bath too' I froze at my place at his last word. I'm pretty sure he doesn't bring any clothes with him just now, if he doesn't bring any of his clothes, that's mean he is half naked...?

I slowly look up and saw his wet hair and his wet abs, I widened my eyes and quickly close it. 'Omo omo Sunghoon-ah!! Where is your clothes?!' I said not looking at him.

'Why? Aren't I'm hot for you?' Hot?! Hot for me?! Oh yes you do but...it's kinda embarrassing, 'aish stop talking nonsense! Wear your clothes!' I can clearly hear is chuckles, you think it's funny Mr? Ughh c'mon man.

'I'm not naked anymore you can open your eyes' I slowly open my eyes, and blink multiple times to have a clearer vision. I sigh in relieve and start to packing my stuff ready to go home, 'where are you going?' he ask. 'Um home? Why?' I ask still packing, 'Can't you stay?' He said. 

I smile and shake my head and no, 'Aww why not?' He ask again, 'Well I have school tomorrow, so I need to leave now, bye' I bid my goodbye and open the door, 'You'll come tomorrow right?' I stop walking and turn around, smile and nod to him.

×home×

I lock the door and went to my room, take a fresh bath and sleep. Skipping my dinner cuz I don't have any appetite. Ready for tomorrow.

×school×

'Please put this on my table okay' I nod listening to my teacher orders, on my way to the office I accidently bump a boy. 'Oh shoot, I'm so sorry' the boy apologize, 'N-no it's okay, it's my fault for bumping you' He give me the book that I drop, and we made an eye contact. The way he smile made my heart pounding, I swear he is handsome who is he? I never saw him before, whatever let's just continue.

×after school×

I got a call and it's Jungwon, 'Yeah hello? You need help buddy?' I ask on my way home, 'Are you busy?' He ask, 'Um I'm going to the hospital, why?' I ask. 'Nah, I think I want to hang out with you but you want to go to the hospital, maybe next time?' I chuckle and said yeah, he ended the call and I headed to a store to buy some food and went to the hospital.

×hospital×

I knock on the door and saw he was sleeping peacefully. I put down my bag and went to the toilet, after some minutes I'm done and fix myself. I walk out from the toilet and saw he already eating? BRUH THIS GUY, he stop eating and look at me like nothing happened.

'Whoa so you already eat huh?' I said crossing my arms and ask him in disbelief, 'I-I gh I thought you're not here? So you're in the toilet this whole time?' I just roll my eyes feeling annoyed. 'Look I'm sorry okay, I didn't know that you in the toilet and thought that you leave this for me, it's for me right?' He ask to confirm that the food is for him.

I chuckle and nod 'It's yours, I'm just joking around just eat it.' *smile* I just received a sweet smile from him.