11

I quickly get inside before I got wet, I started to sneeze I think I have a fever. I think I just stay at home today, I'm tired *yawn* I closely my eyes and try to sleep SUDDENLY MY PHONE RING. I look at it and it's unknown number again.

'Hello who is this?' I pick up and ask. 'Ouh hi, I'm Jungwon.' Ouhh yeah I almost forgot that he take my number just now, 'Ouh h-hi.' I reply. 'Are you okay? Why are your voice-' I cut his word before he finish 'I'm sleepy and feels tired right now, I want to sleep please don't disturb me okay? Byeeee.' I ended the call.

I sigh and try to sleep but then some minutes later I open my eyes immedietely when I heard someone knocking on my door (room door) I gulp feeling scared, 'W-who are y-you?' I ask starting to get goosebumps. 'It's me Jungwon.' 

Jungwon? How can he get inside? Did I forget to lock the door? 'How did you get inside?' I ask again 'You didn't lock the door that's why I'm here.' he stated. 'Can you open the door?' he ask again. 

I slowly come near the door and stanby a small knife, I didn't believe he is Jungwon. I can't hear his voice clearly, I hold the doorknob ready to open. I open and quickly put out the knife, Jungwon quickly stop and widened his eyes looking at the knife.

'Y-yah p-put that down, what are you doing with the knife? Are y-you trying to kill me?' He ask stuttered I put the knife down quickly 'S-sorry, I didn't believe it's y-you. Sorry Jungwon-ah.' I apologize to him.

He nod and I look at his hand and look likes he bring something 'What is that?' I ask, 'Ouh um... I bring some doughnut I order it before I ca-' I cut his words again and quickly pull him inside, 'Aishh why you didn't tell me you bring doughnut here' I said while opening the box.

'Because you told me you wanted to sleep, I was standing in front your house about 5 minutes and I call you but then you ended the call I try to open the door and you didn't lock that's why I get inside, sorry.' He laugh nervously.

I nod freezing at my place. 'Do you want to watch some movie?' I ask him. 'Can I?' He ask me back, 'Sure why not, cuz my parents have a business trip at Australia for 2/3 month something like that I forgot don't worry.' 

I open the tv and let him choose the movie that he wanted to watch, okay whoa he pick romance thank goodness it's for 17+ *just imagine that Jungwon was born on 2002 I know he was born on 2004 JUST IMAGINE IT OKAY?*

We eat together while watching the movie that he pick, seriously I can't believe that he does watch romance. 'I can't believe you watch romance.' I said out of blue, 'Why? Can't I?' he chuckles in tiny.

I just laugh a little and continue eating, we watch until there is a kissing scene. We look at each other trying to hold back our laugh, we look away not looking at the sweet couple in the tv. I can't hold my laugh same goes Jungwon, and then we laugh together so hard.

'W-why'd we laugh?' He said while laughing, 'I.. I don't k-know.' I reply him laughing so hard. After that we stop and look at each other and start to laugh again, 'What so funny though?' I ask while still laughing with him.

'I don't know either.' he said while laughing clapping his hands. But then someone call me, I look at it and oh no it's Sunghoon mom. I told Jungwon to keep quiet he nod and continue watching I go somewhere else to answer it.

'H-hello?' I stuttered. 'Hi Do Yun~ how is Sunghoon? Is he okay? Does he fight with you?' she ask, I gulp feeling dead and don't know what should I answer. I'm so sorry I really need to lie to you Mrs Park, 'Aaa he is f-fine, he is doing great he didn't f-fight with me.' I reply.

'Oh really? Can I talk to him?' Okay I'm dead, I'm really dead I think I should lie to her again. 'I'm sorry he i-is sleeping r-right now.' I hopes she trust me, 'Oh okay then, I'll talk to him later.' pheuw thank goodness she trusted me if not I'm totally dead.

I ended the call and quickly sit back with Jungwon, 'Who is it?' he ask. 'Oh my mom friend.' he nod and we continue watching.

×night×

We're spending our time together, it was fun though with him. 'Thanks for letting me spend time with you, it was fun!' he said and smile widely. 'Yeah welcome, it was really fun. I think you should go home now, it's getting late.' I said.

'It's okay cuz my house was just right there.' *point at my window where we can clearly see his house back there* 'O-ouh yeah I forgot' *laugh awkwardly* He chuckles and bid his goodbye to me, I went to the bathroom and take a bath.

Then I went to sleep, 'FINALLY I CAN SLEEP PEACEFULLY!!' I said and close my eyes.

×next morning×

×author pov×

You wake up late again cuz you just feel tired last night spending your time with Jungwon till late night. You run as fast as you can you almost trip on a rock but luckily you didn't fell down.

×Do Yun pov×

Aish I'm late again I'm going to get detention, I run and I reach the door class I was panting heavily after running. The whole class looking at me like 'what's wrong with this girl' face. 'Am I late?' I ask the teacher and she said 'You're late Ms Do Yun. DETENTION!' she yell I just sigh and left.

Great I'm going to the empty class alone without doing nothing, but then I remember that I haven't finish one of my Science assignment 'Great I can do that at this time!' I take out everything that I need and start doing it when suddenly someone burst in making me jump a little.