8

He wiped his hand and I pack my stuff and ready to leave but then he spoke 'What did your mom said just now?' he said look at my eyes. ' My mom and dad will go to Australia cuz they have a business trip.' 

He nod and thinking something 'Can you stay here? You're alone right? Or you want to go home and change?' He said and I blush at his word. 'I think I'll go home first, after that I come here tomorrow. Is that okay?' I ask.

He nod and smile sweetly, that was my favorite smile >.< I take my bag and wave him, he wave back and close his eyes probably sleeping. I close the door and left.

×at home×

I open the door and it was so quiet, I think they already at airport. I sigh and go to my room to take a shower.

×after shower×

I lay on my bed and stare at the white ceiling above me, still thinking that he wanted me to stay with him since I'm alone >.< aish I can't believe this guy, he is too precious for me. I close my eye ready to sleep but all of a sudden my phone ring.

I look at it and saw my mom calling me, 'hello mom?' I ask. 'Honey are you okay?' she ask in worry tone. 'Yes I'm fine mom, why? Is there something wrong?' I ask her. 'Mom and dad at airport right now, I already buy a lot of ingredients for you. You can eat whatever you want just don't eat your ramyeon too many okay? One week two times only.' she stated.

I sigh and said 'Yes mom, I'll eat two times a week okay?' seriously I heard this more than million times 'Okay, good girl. Remember be careful okay? You can throw a party just please don't make a mess okay? Make sure you clean it, I don't want you to be lonely.' she said.

'Okey dokey mom, trust me okay?' I said. 'Okay honey, I trust you. I need to go now, bye honey take care we love you' *mwuah* I chuckles and said 'I love you guys too, take care and bye! Have fun with your work!' '*laugh* ok ok honey bye bye~'

I end the call and sleep happily that my mom allow me to do anything that I want I just need to be careful nd clean the house, yeap that's easy can't wait to meet him tomorrow too!

×next day×

I woke up by the sun hitting my face 'good morning world' *yawn* aish I'm still sleepy, let's take a bath and get ready. I don't know what should I bring for him today, maybe samgyupsal?(grilled pork belly) Yeap I think that's his favorite. Okay get ready everybody!!!

×at hospital×

I wear my most favorite dress that I bought from Japan hoho it look pretty on me I open the door and saw his parents talking to him they stop and look at me, I froze at my place. Gosh I don't know what to do I bow at them 'A-annyeonghasey-yo I'm D-Do Yun, Sunghoon f-friend.' *awkward laugh*

'Sunghoon-ah you have friend? Why you didn't tell us?' his mom ask. 'I want to tell you but I always forgot about it, s-sorry.' the way he said feels like he is giving excuse. 'Okay I think we should go now.' Sunghoon dad said to his mom. 

I feel so awkward, they coming towards the door I stand aside to let them go out. I close the door and quickly sit beside him can't wait to see his reaction on my samgyupsal, but I look at his face he seems like angry? Is he angry about me?

'H-hey are you okay? Are you hungry? I bring some food for you.' I ask him. He give me a death glare, 'Get out' he said coldly. 'W-why? I just sit he-' he cut my words by yelling at me. 'I SAID GET OUT!' My eyes started to teary, why he yell at me again? I thought he already accept me.

I cry and left him there, I can't believe he yell at me. Is it hard to accept me Park Sunghoon? 

×home×

I call my friend to accompany me since I'm alone and doesn't have anything else to do. 'Let's play a game okay?' *sniff* 'Yah can you stop crying? Just move on okay? Love someone else, he doesn't love you.' she stated.

'B-but we already spend time and make memories together how can he doesn't love me?' I start to cry again. 'Shh don't cry' *pat my back* 'I-I can't, I love him so much. I would do anything just to make him remember me again.' *sniff*

'Whatever I wish you good luck and let's play now.' I nod and play with her about 2-3 hours we play hide and seek together and she is fun, I'm happy to have a friend like her. (Just imagine someone okay I don't have any idea >.<)

It's late night and she wants to go home, I wave at her. 'Bye!'I yell from far, she wave back and I look at her figure become smaller and smaller and she gone. I get inside and to take a bath, I was about to take my towel and then my phone rang.

I look at it and saw an unknown number I answer it. 'Hello? who is this? I ask. 'Hi, is this Park Do Yun? I'm Sunghoon mom.' oh now I see it's Sunghoon mom, 'Ouh, can I help you?' she laugh nervously and said 'C-can you take care of our Sunghoon? We have a business trip at Busan so we hope you can take care of him.' 

I sigh and said 'I'm fine with it but is he allow me? Cuz he doesn't like it when I'm around him since he still didn't remember me.' *laugh nervously* 'Aahh it's okay, just ignore if he yell at you or what but please help us okay?' 

'O-okay, I'll t-try.' I ended the call and went to my bathroom to bath. 

×after bath×

I pick my pajamas and wear it, still thinking can I take care Sunghoon? Will he yell at me? Can he accept me? Aish I should think first before making decision! #regretlifedecision omg Do Yun you are so stupid, can't you think first? This is bad, I already promise to his mom and NOW I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THAT MAN.