7

×the next day×

I bring some food for him again but this time I bring tteobokki. Again I stand in front his door ready to open but I stop when I heard someone talking with him. I put my ears on the door trying to listen what are they talking about.

But then I heard some footstep coming towards the door, I quickly run and sit at the nearest bench right there. And I turn at the person who just come out from his room, and it's look likes his mom? Is that his mom?

I'm pretty sure she is Sunghoon mom, she is pretty though. I slowly open the door again and saw Sunghoon with half naked?! Where is his clothes? I shut my eyes and close the door but accidently close the door tight and I totally making a big thud on that door. (Aish I'm so bad at english, sorry if you don't understand)

I quickly run away from his room before he saw me, I run until I stop at a corner there is no one right here. I pant heavily, just trying to run before he saw me. 'Pheuw that's close, his body looks hot even though I just saw his back.' I whisper while catching my breath.

I think he is trying to take a shower? Thanks to my eyes that shut quickly before I saw anything else. I go back to his room trying to open it slowly again, hoping that he is not there. Seriously I can't look at his face if he is in the room.

I open it and HAHA I THINK HE IS TAKING A SHOWER, I write a note says :

 Hi Sunghoon~ I made some tteobokki for you, hope you like it and please DON'T THROW IT AWAY I put this while you went to the toilet and thanks for eating it! I'm sorry if it's taste horrible >.< bye!

                                                                                                                                                              From: Do Yun

Yeah I standby a piece of paper and a pen, I put the note beside the food and left. Waiting at the bench outside and play with my phone. After some minutes I feel so sleepy and decided to take a nap on the bench even though it's not comfortable.

×Sunghoon pov×

I get out from the bathroom after taking a fresh bath, I wear my clothes and lay back on my bed when I turn my head on my right side and saw a container?. Maybe it's food again? and I saw a piece of paper I take that and read.

I was smiling like an idiot when I read this sentence ' I'm sorry if it's taste horrible.' this word keeps on playing in my head. 'Your food is delicious though, I regret after throwing the food on you.' I said and look at the container wondering what's inside.

I take it and open it. 'Whoa, it's tteobokki!' I said in a happy tone, she already go home? I was about to apologize to her for what I did that day. I went outside and look straight and there is no one, maybe she already went home.

But when I turn around I saw a girl sleeping on the bench is that Do Yun? Her face got cover by her hair, I slowly tuck her hair behind her ear and I was right. It was Do Yun, what is she doing here? I thought she already went home.

I shake her a bit waking her up 'Yah D-Do Yun, wake up.' she finally woke up and rub her eyes and look around, when she look at me she widened her eyes and quickly stand up. 'A-aaa Sunghoon, I um-'

I didn't let her finish her word and pull her in my room. I told her to sit and she follow my instruction and sit politely, I go to my bed on the other side and adjust myself comfortably. She look at me and froze.

'What's with that look?' I ask her she then answer 'I um kinda s-speechless when you pull me here.' she said while look away, 'You already eat my food?' she ask changing the topic. 'I haven't eat it that's why I looking for you, I thought you already go home.'

She nod 2 times understanding what I'm saying. I decide to flirt with her hehe let's see if she wants to feed me or not. 'Can you help me?' I ask. She look at me innocently, 'Help what?' she ask.

'Feed me this.' *point at the food* 'H-huh?' aish this girl. 'I'm pretty sure you are not deaf and you heard me just now, so feed me.' I said giving her the food. 'W-why? Is your h-hand hurt?' ishh why is she asking me a lot of question?

I nod cuz I'm lazy to answer all of her question. She takes the food and start to feed me, she look so awkward while feeding me. Why though? 'Why you look so awkward?' I ask while looking at her eyes deeply, she look at me and shake her head.

Suddenly her phone ring she go to the corner and pick it up, I take the food and eat by myself. Looks like my flirt plan is not working ugh whatever let's just eat.

×Do Yun pov×

I was feeding him and suddenly my phone ring, I look at it and it was my mom. I go somewhere at the corner and answer it, 'Hello mom? You need something?' I ask my mom. 'Do Yun-ah, mom and dad needs to go to Australia we have a business trip.'

'Why so far? How long you guys will be working there?' I groan. 'Maybe like 2 or 3 months something like that, okay I need to go now. I want to pack, you can take yourself right? Always be careful okay? I love you so much honey, bye.'

She end the call and I was speechless and froze, okay I need to live alone. So that's mean I can bring all my friend and sleepover on my house! Yeayyy fun! and I can spend time with Sunghoon as if he allow me to XD

'Um are you okay?' he suddenly spoke, I turn around smile and nod. I go back to the seat and about to feed him again but he already finish it? 'O-ouh you already f-finish it?' I ask him. He chuckles and nod.

Aish I miss his smile, 'Yes, it's delicious though.' he stated while wiping his mouth. 'B-but you said your hand are hurt?' I ask him making he stop. 'I a-aa my hands already okay when I'm eating.' *nervous laugh* I look at him and cross my hand.

'Are you sure Mr Park?' I ask him again. He nod nervously while looking at me hoping that I'll trust what he was saying, but I'm pretty sure he just told me to feed him purposely. Yeap he must did that on purpose yes I know him too well.