3

I wake up in the morning, take a bath and get ready. I want to buy some coffee for me and Jung Han. I don't know does he like coffee or not, I just gonna buy it.

I'm done still wearing his hoodie, I think he still sleeping so I decide to sneak out. I'm at the main door trying to open it slowly hoping this door doesn't wake him up.

But then...I heard a voice. 'Where are you going Do Yun? Are you going home?' Okay now I'm pretty sure his right behind me talking to je and not in his room sleeping.

'A-aaa you awake, I thought you're still sleeping. I'm going to buy some coffee, do you like coffee?' I ask. He nod, I sigh and leave that house immediately.

×at cafe×
I decided to call my mom while waiting for my order. 'Hey mom you busy?' I ask my mom. 'Jagi~ when are you coming home?' my mom ask me in worry tone. 'I will come back home mom, I'm at cafe right now...I want to give him coffee as a small gift for him. Because he just save my life.'

My mom sigh and said 'okay honey, I'll wait for you okay?' I hummed as answer (' . .̫ . ') at the same time the girl call my name to take my coffee.

I went back to his home hoping he like the flavour that I bought for him.

×Jung Han home×

'Oh you're home.' he said when he saw me. 'Shall we take a breakfast now? I also bought some bread too.' I bring all the food to the kitchen. 'Aishh you don't have to buy everything.' he refuse.

'No it's okay my treat, since you already save my life.' he follow me from behind. Yes yes his kitchen is too far, I'm tired of walking.

After that we have a little conversation while eating our breakfast and get to know each other more. But then I decided to ask him the question that have been playing in my head, since last night.

'Do you know park sunghoon?' he look at me and widened his eyes little bit. 'W-why did you ask that?' he look at me confused. 'I'm just asking, cuz I know him when I was in the kindergarden.' I stated while looking down.

'So what's your problem?' he ask. 'I really want to meet him again, the last day I met him is on my birthday party. He gave me a butterfly necklace, it's pretty and I still keep it. I don't want to lose it since I'm a clingy person.' I said with my teary eyes.

'Do you have any feeling for him?' I look at him and slowly nod. He nod and here we go awkward silence again. Then I spoke again, 'looking at you making me thinking of him cuz your face is totally same with his face.'

He let out an awkward laugh ' I think he is my twin?' he said and I smile sweetly then reply 'maybe.' he smile and went to his room.

×night×

'I'm going home now Jung Han, thanks again for saving my life. I hope we can see each other again and I will return your hoodie next time' I said to him. 'You can take it if you want and you're welcome' *smile* I bid my goodbye and went back home.

×home×
I was looking for my mom and found her sleeping in her bedroom. I quietly went to and hug. She slowly open her eyes ad quickly sit up and hug me back. 'I'm so happy that you save, I'm sorry honey because I told you to buy my stuff late night it's all my fault.' *sniff*

'Mom, don't cry. Look! I'm home! I'm safe now, it's okay it's not your fault. It's my fault for not be careful.' *wipe my mom tears* 'are you hungry? Let me cook your favorite food, what do you want you eat? Tell me, I'll cook it for you.' *smile*

'Hehe, tteobokki please' ʘ‿ʘ my mom smile and go to the kitchen. I go to my room and take a shower. Still wondering Jung Han face. He look really really same with Sunghoon. I really wish that Jung Han is the real Sunghoon.

Sunghoon is figure skater and Jung Han also a figure skater. What a coincidence. I need to this to my mom.

×downstairs×

'Mom I have something to tell you.' I said feeling excited. 'What is it honey? Tell me.' 'The guy that help me, his name is Lee Jung Han. He is a figure skater and you know what? His face is similiar with Sunghoon face! Do you remember Sunghoon? My childhood friend?' my mom nod thank goodness she remember him.

'So he help you? And bring you home?' my mom ask. 'Yes his house is so big, I already lost in his house about 2/3 times like that' My mom laugh. 'Mom! It's not funny okay, his house was a maze if you go there you will get lost too.' my mom chuckles 'okay okay' chuckles again. I smile and continue eating.