13

×3 days later×
×Do Yun pov×

I go to the shopping mall to buy something but then I saw something that I've always wanted to buy it. BTS ARMY BOMB I MEAN THEIR PRECIOUS LIGHTSTICK OMG.

I LOOK AT THE PRIZE AND IMMEDIATELY PUT IT BACK AND YEAP OF COURSE IT'S EXPENSIVE Y'ALL. C'mon I really want to buy it! Ughhhhhh yes I'm army since 2017 *it's all up to you guys what year do you want*

I decide to call my mom but my phone died just now, please ughh the only thing that I can do right now is LOOK AT THAT THING UNTIL I'M SATISFIED.

I slowly walk away from there need to accept that I'm poor and I don't even have money to buy an album or lighstick or went to their concert T T someone please-

I sigh and decide to go back home, I reach at the bustop and play with my phone I was alone that time. I was watching some tik tok videos that I found on my fyp.

Suddenly someone sat beside me really close to me, I move aside but she get closer again. I move aside and she gets more closer. 'Okay enough getting closer to me! Who are you?' I yell.

She look at me and stand up 'Oh I'm so sorry I thought you're my friend sorry again.' she said while bowing multiple times to me. I nod and sit back.

'Btw what's your name?' she ask. 'I'm Park Do Yun.' I said and smile. 'I'm Shin Ryujin.' we shake hands and start to have a small conversation together.

×home×

I'm doing my homework suddenly Jungwon call me, I pick it up 'Hello? Yes Jungwon? Need some help?' I ask him still doing my homework.

'My mom fainted and she is in the hospital right now.' what? Faint? Hospital? 'Which hospital? Tell me I'll come there right now.' I said feeling worried.

'At the XXX Hospital.' Jungwon said. I froze at my place and it was the hospital that Sunghoon in too, 'U-uh okay I'm coming.' I ended the call and get ready.

I take whatever I saw in my room and wear it after that I take my phone then run away as fast as I can just hoping Sunghoon didn't saw me.

×hospital×
I was running and clicking the lift button multiple times, I don't know why I was feeling worried about Jungwon mom. Whatever I'm here trying to calm Jungwon.

I turn to the left side and accidently bump someone chest, 'ouw!' I groan in pain. 'I'm so sorry I'm in-' I stop when I realize he is Sunghoon. Okay great so great.

'Do Yun? What are you doing here? Are you o-' I walk away ignoring him leaving him there dumbfouded. I call Jungwon to ask where is he now.

×Sunghoon pov×

I was practicing walking on the corner I was about to turn right when someone accidently bump my chest, she apologize to me and when she looked up it's Do Yun. What is she doing here?

I'm asking her and she just walk away totally ignoring me, it's hurt me. I turn around to look at her but she is gone, is someone else get into the hospital too?

Is there someone more important than me...? Who is that person? I try my best to chase her but then I saw she was talking with a guy that look like my age?

Who is he, I came near them and they stop talking and look at me.

×Do Yun pov×
Finally found Jungwon standing in front a room, 'Hey Jungwon are you okay? How about your mom?' I ask. 'Yes she is fine, I'm so grateful that you came. Thank you Do Yun.' *smile*

'You're welcome.' I smile back and we were having a small conversation but then someone approach us, we look at the person at the same time and it's Sunghoon.

What is he doing here? Ugh please don't make any problem. 'Do Yun, can I talk to you for a while?' he ask softly. I signal Jungwon and he just nod.

×random place that Sunghoon bought you×

'Stop pulling me! What do you want?' I ask pulling my hands away from him. 'Why are you like this?' He ask out of blue. 'What do you mean??' I ask him not looking at his face.

'Why are you acting like this?' he ask me getting closer, 'acting what? I don't get it.' I said finally face to him. 'Why are you not visiting me anymore? You told me you want to take care of me? Why are you trying to run away?' he ask not giving me chance to answer.

'Why do you even care? You told me you're not a baby so that I don't have to take care of you, you told me you don't want to see my face and I try my best to run away from you!' I yell to him but not that loud since we're in the hospital.

'Okay, I'm sorry okay?' he ask in soft voice. 'No, it's not easy to apologize someone like you. You hurt me a lot, you don't even notice how much I love you.' I said as my eyes started to teary.

He suddenly pinning me to the wall, I trap between his hand I try to push him but I guess nothing happened. 'Please Sunghoon we're in the hospital.' I beg him to let go of me.

I don't care if we are in the hospital or what, just please forgive me now.' He said in cold voice. 'No Sunghoon, I said no.' I try to push him again but failed.

'Please just forgive me.' he said once again with his cracking voice, 'No Sunghoon, WHEN I SAY NO THEN NO!' I yell again trying to push him hard and I made it.

I run away from him as tears starts to rolling down my cheeck. I can't just forgive him like that, he hurts me a lot. He don't want to see my face, he throw the food that I made for him, he yell at me, he doesn't remember me or not even notice how much I love him.

I went outside the hospital and take some fresh air after that I went to a bridge, my favorite bridge to spend time alone when the first time I came here.