10

×night×

I was on my way to get back to home, and it started raining. I was soaked by the rain, I hug myself on my arm cuz it's getting cold. I decide to buy an umbrella for me luckily I bring my purse.

×Store×

I step inside and the girl at the cashier looking at me weirdly, I know I'm wet with my puffy eye I know I look creepy with this stupid dress in wet with puffy eyes. I was crying alone at the park disappointed by him.

I'm just scared that his parents will be super duper angry with me, aish I wish I can dissappear from this world or maybe teleport somewhere else. I pick the green umbrella with one pack of my favourite ramyeon, yes my mom bough the wrong one.

I put it in the cashier waiting for her to move her hands but she look at me with her 'are you okay?' face. 'C'mon girl move! I'm cold I want to go home now! I yell making her jump a little and start moving her hands and taking my stuff to put it in the plastic bag.

She gave it to me with her shaky hands, she must be scared of me. Aish why did I yell to her though. I'm getting crazy these days, and I feel so tired. I wish I can jump on my bed right now,please I want to teleport now ughh. 

I open my umbrella and start to walk again, I should take a taxi this is so tiring. I walk walk and walk and finally step in my house, I went straight to my room take a shower and sleep. Ready for school tomorrow.

×next morning×

×author pov×

You wake a bit late today because the scene suddenly came in your head and keep playing on your head causing you sleep late, you can't sleep peacefully yesterday and your eyes were puffy.

×Do Yun pov×

*yawn* why do I need to go to this stupid school, it's boring enough. I'm so so so tired, I feel like I'm going to die at anytime. Suddenly someone tap my shoulder causing me to stop and turn around, and it's a boy. He must be new here.

'H-hi, can I ask where is the principal room?' I look at him some second to process my mind 'O-oh hi, come follow me. I'll bring you there by the way I'm Park Do Yun.' I said my name while walking to my locker to take some book before heading to the principal room with him.

'Oh I'm Yang Jungwon, nice to meet you.' he smile. 'Nice to meet you too, so you're new here?' I ask him again. 'Yes I'm new here.' he reply fast. I nod and he follow me to the room.

Since Sunghoon is still in the hospital the teacher told Jungwon to sit beside me, at first I was kinda disagree to let him sit here but remembering those scene that happened to me, I just let him sit here.

×lunch time×

'Hey Do Yun, can we have lunch together? I still don't have any friend so it's feel so lonely to eat alone.' he said softly. 'It's okay, I understand that kind of feeling cuz I experienced it before. Shall we go now?' I ask him and he just nod.

We go to the cafeteria together, we sit and start eating and talking to get know to each other. Suddenly a girl come towards us and sit in front. 'Can I help?' I ask look confusing same as Jungwon. *Jungfused* XD kidding. 

'Hi, what's your name?' Liyanna ask Jungwon literally ignoring my question. *okay liyanna just a random name I pick so just ignore if it's your name or whatever XD* 'Aaa I'm Yang Jungwon.' he reply and smile sweetly. 'Aishh you so cute.' she stated and I just roll my eyes.

Okay so first of all Liyanna was such a flirty and sometimes she can be a playgirl ughh fvck off girl. Jungwon just smile looking down and blushing, okay I admit that he really look cute but still can't beat my Sunghoon. Why it was so hard to move on?! ARGHHH I groan inside.

Liyanna and Jungwon was talking 100% IGNORING ME I FEEL SO LONELY AT HERE. HELLO? CAN YOU GUYS SEE ME HERE? YAH JUNGWON YOU ARE NEW HERE AND YOU JUST GET ALONG WITH HER EASILY? WHAT ABOUT ME THE GIRL YOU KNOW FIRST IN THIS SCHOOL?

I finish eating and pick up my tray to throw some rubbish and decide to head class, you know what they didn't even notice that I'm gone bruh it's okay I'm fine let's just head to class.

×Classroom×

I sit on my chair and put my head on the table trying to take a nap since I can't sleep peacefully last night, I yawn and sleep.

×Jungwon pov×

I finish eating and Liyanna just go back to class leaving me here, but then I remember something. Where is Do Yun? She already go back to class without me? I run to class and saw she was sleeping. I sit beside her put my head on my arm looking at her beautiful face, she look more pretty than Liyanna.

Her hair was covering her face so I decide to tuck it behind her ears, after that I continue watching the view. But suddenly she open her eyes and we made and eye contact we look into each other eye for some second and realize what was happening then quickly look away.

*clear throat* 'Are y-you okay?' I ask still looking away. 'Mhm I'm fine, I'm just sleepy I didn't sleep well last night.' Oh now I see. The teacher came in the class right on time.

×after school×

×Do Yun pov×

I decided to go back first while Jungwon was talking with the teacher. I go to my locker and put some book in there and I look at the small mirror inside my locker that I put, 'Aish I'm so ugly ughh.' I whisper to myself.

I was about to step outside when someone pull my wrist, I turn to look at the person and it's Jungwon. I try to pull my hands away from his grip but he tightened it, 'let go you hurting my wrist.' I said and he softened his grip but still didn't let go of my wrist.

'What do you want?' I ask softly, 'Are you going home? Why you didn't wait for me?' he ask. I roll my eyes a little 'I'm tired, that's why I left you sorry.' I said. 'It's okay, shall we go now?' He ask finally let go of my hands.

'Okay.' I reply and follow him. I arrive at the street where I'm leaving and what a lucky his house is behind my house huh look likes we're neighbours. 'Haha I can't believe I live right behind your house, so we can go to school together right?' He ask.

I nod and smile, 'Can I have your number?' He ask out of blue, I nod and gave him my number after that I get inside cuz it's started to rain.