Chapter Two

- violence and strong language -

Arriving at platform 9 & 3/4, the girl waved goodbye to her parents. Looking around to see where the rest of the Slytherins were, she couldn't see them.

The blue eyed girl wasn't the type of person to wait for anyone and with that she boarded the train. Making her way down to the Slytherin compartment of the train.

"There she is now" an excited voice yelled in the direction of Amelia. "My favourite Slytherin" they stated at her. She turned around to see where the voice came from, a tall dark haired boy with glasses came grabbed her by the waist pulling her in with a hug.

"Well if it isn't the chosen one" she said with a sarcastic tone. Hugging him back. "How are you Amelia, did you have a good summer?" As he said it with lust in his eyes. " it was amazing, so sad it came to an end" said the brown haired girl giving him a small smile. " how was yours?" She questioned. "It was alright I spent most of it with my godfather" the boy with the glasses said while giving her a smile.

"How pathetic" said a husked voice from behind them. "Potter do you not have anything better to do than annoy my girlfriend?" Stated the voice behind them.

As the two turned around to see whom it was, a tall blonde male approach. He threw Harry a death stare. "For the last time Draco, I'm not your girlfriend" she huffed. "But it's good too see you" giving him a faint smile.

As his eyes went from Harry to Amelie, his face lit up. "Amelia~Rose always a pleasure-" he smiled "I'm just trying to save you from having to suffer listening to this blood traitor" his eyes went back to dark haired boy. "Run along now potter, you don't belong here" his stare would cause anyone to flee, it was intimidating.

Harry chuckled "Malfoy the day you realise she will never want you-" he giggled "is the day you might grow up" he stated.

The blonde hair boy stepped forward, his hands clenched into fists. "I dare you to repeat what you said potter" his face going from pale into red as the blood rushed through him with the anger. "I dare you" he repeated himself.

The tension in the small corridor of the train was to much to bare. Amelia's eyes flickered between the two boys. She scoffed "Potter just go, Malfoy let's just go to everyone else" shaking her head in annoyance as she wasn't there even two minutes without someone trying to claim her.

Something inside of Dark haired boy went of as he moved closer to the tall blonde boy. He became brave. "Amelia will never want-" before the boy with the glasses even finished his sentence a fist flew into Harry's face knocking him back onto the ground. Draco stood over looking down at boy with glasses. " say it again potter" he said it in a way that he practically begged him to say it again.

The girl shook her head. "This is immature behaviour from you both" she huffed. Harry pressed his hands on the ground pushing himself up. "I'm only stating facts to Malfoy because he doesn't seem to understand that he can't have you Amelia" and with that the blonde was on top of Harry punching his face over and over again. "Draco stop for fuck sake" she tried to plead with him. He looked over at the blue eyed girl as he was smirking while still on top of harry. "I'm sorry darling, I didn't mean to upset you-" his eyes filled with rage "but sometimes I have to go against what you wish of me" he turned back around pushing himself of Harry. Blood all over his hands, he kicked the dark haired boy in the stomach. Harry groaned in pain, blood seeping from his nose as he was curled in a ball on the ground.

"What is going on here?" Said another husked voice coming closer towards the three.

The blonde boy and the brown haired girl turned around to see a person coming towards them.

"What happened now?" Stated the boy with brown hair and blue eyes. Amelia eyes connected with his.
"Just these two being immature assholes" she yelled.

The brown haired boy looking her up and down. "Amelia you have blood all over you" staring at her clothes.

She looked down to see that she indeed had Harry's blood all over her and her outfit. "Are you serious" she grunted. " this is fucking disgusting" she heaved looking at all the blood on her.

"I'm sorry darling I didn't mean for it to get on you" stated Draco. Looking at her with guilt.

She rolled her eyes at him with anger. "You can buy me a new one Malfoy" she huffed. Walking over to Harry as she reached her hand out to him to help him up.

The brown haired boy looked at his best friend. "Malfoy you need to get yourself cleaned up, look at the fucking state of you" looking him up and down cover with blood. "Amelia, I'll walk you to the girls and I'll take care of these two" he looked at her. Offering out his hand to her to lead her away from the mess that was just made.

She grabbed his hand. "I'll see you around Harry" looking at the boy, she felt kinda sorry for him. "Yeah I'll see you Amelia" he said as he walked away.

She felt guilty all that was because of her. Although she didn't cause it, the fight was over her. "Hey don't mind them" he looked at her "not even two seconds here and there's a fight" he giggled trying to lighten the mood as he walked her down to pansy and Astoria. " I suppose it wouldn't be back to normal if Draco wasn't fighting someone" she stated with a small giggle.

"Anyways it's good to see you rosy, I missed that pretty face" he smiled and his eyes melted into hers.

"I hate when you call me that nott" her eyes rolled. "I know deep down you secretly love it" he grinned at her.

"No I really don't, but it's good to see you too" as she put her hands in his hair shaking it as if he was a pet. "And you know I hate when you do that" his eyes rolled. " well then I guess we are even nott" she said chuckling to herself.