Chapter Seven

Mature content*

Mattheo's POV

I don't know what it is about Amelia but I can't seem to shake her from my head.

The first time I locked eyes on her was when she cracked some joke to her friend Astoria about me and her sister fucking on the train. I liked her humour and when I looked up to met the eyes on the girl who made the funny comment I felt lost for a moment.

Her ocean blue eyes were captivating, the way the light reflected of them cause a sparkle in her eye, it was beautiful. That was all I focused on before I even seen the rest of her.

Once I quickly broke my eye contact from her eyes, I seen who the beautiful eyes belonged to and when I tell you I have never seen such a beautiful girl in my life before.

The way she smiled with blush on her cheeks after laughing at her own joke, she had the type of laugh that could make anyone join in.

Her hair was as good as it could be long brown silky hair, it looked soft to the touch. She definitely took care of herself which is good to know.

Then my eyes shifted to her lips. When I tell you them lips were perfect just a perfect size nice and plumped and how her gloss sat on them, I imagine myself kissing them in that moment.

Everything from her face, to her height, to her eyes it was all perfect. She was truly mesmerising to look at.

Not only did she look beautiful, her personality seemed fun and out going, like she could handle a bit of back and forth banter. I like that, I like someone who could let lose and not be so uptight about things.

Astoria was giving it loads to her sister but I bearly noticed I was to focused on the girl that stood before me. I could tell Daphne was embarrassed from being caught. I focused back into the conversation that was happening around me.

Sister fights are brutal I've seen many they don't give a fuck what the say to each other. I could see the hurt building up on Daphnes face and Astoria eat into her. Honestly I didn't really care I just got what I needed and I was happy with that. I knew the two girls from connections through my friend Draco Malfoy. So I know that they will fight and then kiss and make up they always are at it.

I was becoming bored of the conversation that played out in front of me, I just wanted to leave. It wasn't then until the girl I didn't know had spoke, she began to defend her friends sister. She started saying something about me then and that's when the conversation became interesting.

The girl with the blue eyes truly didn't give a fuck and I liked it. She stood her ground with me and didn't fear who I was, maybe it was because she didn't know who I was but still I enjoyed it.

When I asked about her having a boyfriend and Astoria told me she doesn't date it intrigued me even more.

I never once met a girl who didn't crave to be with someone or to love someone. I feel like I will enjoy her presence.

I can tell Amelia is the type to play games but little does she know I do too. I decided I was going to mess with her from that moment.

After the girls left, I went to meet up with the boys. I know them since we were small they are all death eaters for my father.

They were talking about some party that they were planning. My kind couldn't break thought from the girl I just met.

I needed to know more about her.

So I asked the boys about Amelia. They told me all about her and how they all tried with her but never got a chance with her. She pushes everyone away and that she will simply use someone and that's it no more than that.