Chapter Eight

—Slight mature content,use of alcohol and small mention of drug use—

Amelia's POV

I looked at myself as I stood in front of the full length mirror, I rubbed my hands along the sides of my outfit of choice, which was a red lace body suit and a black leather skirt.

Red is a daring colour if I do say so myself, it's out there which is what I am, And tonight I plan on being very daring.

"The boys are waiting for us" Astoria spoke out loud knocking on the bathroom door.

"I'll be out in a second" I shouted back as I finished applying my clear lip gloss on my lips.

I honestly have no interest in hooking up with anyone, not even Theo but If it means I'll get a reaction out of the riddle boy that annoyed me then I'll do just that.

I still hate the fact that this is the last year I have to be a free soul, the thought of having to settle myself down with some fool makes my skin crawl.

Why must I have been brought into a world Merely were blood defines your status as a person?

"We have been waiting for nearly an hour for you lot, are you all coming or not?" I heard a musked voice from outside.

"We are waiting for the princess in the bathroom there to hurry up" I could her pansy laughed as she explained to the voice why we weren't there yet.

I opened the door and walked out of the bathroom.

"Sorry if some of us like to look after ourselves" i spat at them.

"There she is" Malfoy grinned "Looking beautiful as always" as he walked over closer in my direction reaching for my hand.

"Not too bad yourself Casper" i muffled as I placed my hand out and intertwined our fingers in each others.

Did I ever mention that Malfoy has the most sexiest hands?

"I'm going to let that name fly over my head-" he spat rolling his tongue against his inner cheek. "Let's go" he nodded towards the direction of the door as he pulled me with him leading me towards the party.

Myself and Malfoy loved a flirt, it was just our personality type.

Him holding my hand was nothing unusual, anytime I had heels on he would always lend me a hand to help me walk, not that I needed help but I let him anyways, he is a gentlemen like that, cissy raised him well in that sense.

The blonde boy was always very touchy when it comes to me. He has been trying to get a chance with me for as long as I can remember, don't get me wrong Malfoy is a very attractive man but I feel we are to close to cross that line.

The girls followed behind as we entered into the common room.

———————

A Slytherin party was no doubt a night you wouldn't forget, we always go all out when it comes to them. Although the houses didn't get along with each other they will agree that we do it best.

As I step foot into the common room, the music filling my ear ears. As I looked around taking in the surroundings of the green, smoky filled room, everyone is either dancing, drinking or laughing.

Drunken students spilling drinks, other students completely out of there mind while the rest are on the dance floor.

It feels good to be back.

Draco released our interlocked hands as we made our way over the the green leather couches.

Everyone was there including the Riddle kid. He looked good he wore a white shirt with two buttons at the top undone, the shirt exposing his muscular frame and tight fitted black pants, I can't lie and say that he wasn't very attractive right now but that's beside the point.