Chapter Nine

- mentions of use of drugs and alcohol, mentions of mature content-

————

Amelia's POV

The game ended, I quickly got up dragging the Blonde girl with me as I dragged her over to the table full of alcohol.

I need to stop thinking so much into this, I feel guilty for Draco, I clearly upset Theo and This is all because I had to play a this stupid game to annoy Mattheo.

I needed to drink myself into oblivion right now, I don't want to feel these emotions, I just want to let loose and have fun.

"Maybe you should slow down on the shots" Luna suggested as I knocked back Three shots one after the other.

"Let loose LoveGood it's a party" i bantered as I lift a shot up to the blondes mouth suggesting her to drink.

The blonde downed the shout but gave me a look of concern as I became intoxicated quite quickly.

"I know, I just don't want you to get yourself into a situation you would regret tomorrow" she spoke with a soft concerning tone.

She looked over towards the rest of the group, trying to catch someone's attention to come get me to relax with the drinks.

I didn't pay much attention as I made my way over to the centre of the room, I wanted to dance.

The Song playing was blasted causing the walls and floor to vibrate, smoke filled the air as people were intoxicated or out of their minds from all around me. Everyone was having fun.

I was in a world of my own right now with the music being  so loud that you couldn't hear  anyone or have a conversation unless you shouted at one another, and now I have enough alcohol in me that I couldn't feel anything.

This felt good, I feel good.

As the fire whiskey flowed around my veins it caused my vision to slightly become blurry, not paying much attention to the bodies around me, as they all shuffled around each other causing the bodily sweat to transfer from person to person.

Where is Luna? In fact where are any of my friends?

I looked around trying to find everyone but with my blurry vision it was impossible to see straight a head of me.

Slowly I began to walk towards the direction of the green leather couches, stumbling at nearly every step my feet took.

The room starting spinning, I was losing my balance more and more by the second.

Luna was right I should've slowed down, why did I even get so drunk in the first place?

With still no sight of any of my friends, I reached the destination of the couches, I can barely concentrate anymore, as the fire whiskey is currently consuming my soul.

My body fell back against the chairs as i left my legs over the arm rest and laid down, I looked up at the spinning ceiling, the background noise became muffled as was lost in a world of my own.

————

Mattheo's POV

After that agreeing to play that game, it left me hungry and deprived needing more.