Chapter 44: The Sound of Silence

Hey guys!!! I kind of have a problem... I can't decide on which story to do next!!! I have two of them... anyways... hope you enjoy this chapter!!! ;)

__________________________________________________________________

"THAT ACTUALLY WORKED?!" Gildarts' jaw dropped as the wall that they had previously been facing disappeared.

"I-I guess?" Levy replied, sheepishly.

"Tch... Shrimps better than you what you give her credit for..." Gajeel scoffed.

"I see..." Michael and Makarov frowned, then answered at the exact time, "It's the power of feelings. She feels strongly towards Gajeel, therefor amplifying her power to the point that it can destroy anything."

Everyone's mouths dropped.

The two masters looked at each for a second, then laughed.

"Oh man..." Michael chuckled, "Where have you been all my life..."

"After this is over, we should go sit and have a beer-" Makarov wiped a tear from his eye.

"Um... Master-s?" Levy's eyes narrowed with uncertainty, "We need to head upstairs and join the-"

A figure stood in the rumble of the newly destroyed wall. A hood shadowed his face, concealing any hopes of recognition. A wave of magical power washed over them as he lowered the hood. This man... was powerful... almost, and maybe just as powerful... as Fairy Tail's strongest member...

"Who destroyed this wall?" the man spoke calmly.

"Um-I-" Levy stumbled back a step. A hand rested on her head, as the iron dragon slayer stepped forward.

"You gotta problem?" he glared daggers at the figure.

"No!" the man chuckled, "I've been stuck in that prison cell for over three years... though it's felt like forever..."

"Okay?" Laki looked at him, then back at Gildarts.

"And who might you be?" Makarov stepped forward, frowning.

"Oh!" the man laughed and scratched the back of his head, "I'm-"

Michael's eyes widened, "Galahad?"

__________________________________________________________________

"What do you mean?" her eyes narrowed.

"No matter... the stars shall soon fall as well..." the Mistress smirked.

"This doesn't make any s-" she began, but jumped in surprise when a voice whispered in her ear.

"Do you think she has a screw lose or something?"

"Jellal?!"her eyes widened, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE?!"

He shrugged, "The other guilds came to help out, so I assumed that you might want the company on defeating her," he nodded towards the Mistress.

"I don't-"

"Oh come on, Miss Titania," the Mistress whispered, "The more, the merrier..."

"But-"

He gripped her shoulder, "We've got this. We won't lose."

"A-aye..." holding his hand in place, she turned to face the Mistress, "We're ready whenever you are."

"Oh, darling," the Mistress straightened, "I've been ready for quite a long time..."

"Very well," her expression hardened, "REQUIP!"