Chapter 8: Mira's Game

Hey, I hope this is ok, I'm kind of in a rush but... oh well!!! ;) 

_____________________________________________________________________________

   "What do you mean we can't go home yet," Lucy groaned.

   "Yeah, I have some spells I need to catch up on," Romeo retorted.

   "And I'm late for my book club," Levy sighed exasperatedly.

   "I don't care what sort of situation you're in," Mira said calmly, "You are all playing my game."

   "But Mira," Lucy whined.

   "Oh, come on! You said after I ate something I could le-"

   "YOU'RE NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU PLAY MY GAME!" Mira shrieked.

   Erza walked in, "Oh just go along with it," she sighed, "You're just wasting more time."

   "But Erza-"

   "We don't want to play the stupid game-"

   "Can't you just tell her to let us go-"

   "SILENCE!" Erza shouted with an annoyed look on her face, "THE LONGER YOU WASTE TIME IS THE LONGER I HAVE TO STAY, AND THE LONGER I HAVE TO STAY IS THE LONGER I GET DEPRIVED FROM MY CAKE!"

  "U-uh..."

   "NOW, DO I HAVE TO MAKE YOU CHILDREN SIT DOWN IN THE CIRCLE WITH MIRA, OR CAN YOU DO THAT YOURSELVES!?!"

   "Sure! Whatever you say!" everyone squeaked in unison as the scrambled over each other to where Mira was sitting.

_____________________________________________________________________________

   "Truth or dare? Really?" Lucy asked skeptically.

   "Yep!" Mira smiled brightly.

   "But I thought only little kids played that-" Gray grumbled, only to soon realize he had made Mira cry.

   "I-I just thought it would've been... f-fun," she sobbed into her hands. 'Why are my ships so frustrating?' she thought desperately.

   "I-No!" Gray jumped up, trying to calm her down, "It's not like that! I didn't mean it that way, I mean-"

   'Gray-sama is so kind,' Juvia thought adoringly, 'Juvia just wishes he would be hers...'

   "Alright, are we going to play this, or no?" Lucy sighed, bringing everyone back down into reality.

   "R-right..." Mira sat up straight, "Let the games begin!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

   The bottle spun around, twirling as it went, until it stopped on a single person.

   "Lucy!" Mira beamed.

   Lucy groaned.

   "Truth or dare?"

   "Oh... uh..." Lucy hesitated, "T-truth? I mean dare! I mean... truth?"

   "Well, what is it?"

   "T-t-truth."

   Mira's smile widened, "Who's your favorite celestial spirit?"

   "Oh! That's easy!" Lucy relaxed, "All of them, duh!"

   "You can't do that!" Gray shouted.