Epilogue

This is the end guys ;,( I'm honestly so sad to finish it, but excited to finally start my own story with my own characters... I know it's asking a lot and you guys are really the ones that deserve the credit (you guys kept me writing by reading :D) but I would really appreciate it if you read my story after this one!!! Anyways, thank you sooo much for reading (I'm honestly crying right now XP) and I hope you all enjoy this final chapter!!! ;)

__________________________________________________________________

"FIRST UP IIIIIISSSS," Makarov stood on the stage, shouting into the mic.

"This is stupid," Gray sighed, crammed backstage with the rest of the guys from Fairy Tail that Mira nominated to be "sold" in the auction.

"Aye..." Happy floated wearily above them, giving up on trying to readjust his tie.

"I'M ALL FIRED UP!" Natsu shouted, pumping the air with his fist.

"God... the lot of..." Laxus grumbled, "Just shut up already..."

"Shoobeedoobeedoobaaaaah!" Gajeel sang while strumming his guitar.

"What I don't get," Jellal crossed his arms, glaring at the wall opposite the stage, "Is why I have to be here."

"But aren't you-"

"He's not part of the guild, flame brain," Gray scoffed, "Who's idiotic idea was it to do this again anyways-"

A sob sounded and a familiar, white haired mage ran away.

"AAAAAH!!! M-MIRA!" his eyes were nearly popping out of his brain.

"Look what you did," Laxus growled, then called after her, "Don't worry, Mira! It's a great idea! It's not your fault the stripper has a heart made of ice-"

"HAHAHAAAAA!" Natsu cackled, "HEART OF ICE!!! HAHAAAAAA! STRIPPER!!!"

"SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME TO MY FACE, PYRO!" Gray shouted, agitated.

"THAT'S A REAL MAN!" Elfman cheered.

"Yeah! Go Natsu!" Romeo grinned, also being forced into Mira's... affairs.

"CAAANAAAA!" Gildarts swooned, searching the crowd for his daughter.

"BABAAAAAY!" Bixlow and his 'babies' chanted.

"IIIIIIIISSSSSSS-"

"SHUT UP! GRAMPS IS-" Laxus roared.

"GAJEEL REDFOX, ELFMAN STRAUSS, AND ROMEO CONBOLT!" Makarov finished.

"Tch," Gajeel rose to his feet and followed Elfman and Romeo onto stage.

"This is going to be interesting..." Laxus smirked.

__________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Levy!" Lucy grinned, looking back at her blue haired friend, "Your boyf-"

"NONONONOOOOOO!" Levy squealed, "Don't say that when Mira's-"

"Hey, Lucy! Levy!" Mira waved and sat down at their table.

The setup from the previous auction hadn't been destroyed... yet... so it was decided that the next auction would be held in the same place, the same way. Erza, Levy, Lucy, Juvia, Cana, Lisanna, Evergreen, Wendy, and now Mira all sat scrunched around a circular table close to back stage. They all watched rather intently as the three guys appeared on stage.

"COOOOLLLL!"

"Oh god..." wave of dread hit them like a tsunami.

Jason appeared on stage, thrusting his mic in their faces. "So, Romeo, I hear you've got a special girl?"