30•

3rd POV

Minho drove silently towards the station, not really knowing what to do. He couldn't just go in and start interrogating people around him, he was in no place, but it seemed to be the only choice he had.

He didn't actually like his boss, never did, so maybe he'd have some fun while at it.

However, it wasn't the station itself what troubled him, but his actual background. He, as well as Hea, had started to see her with other eyes, but he's fully aware that his family murdered hers, and that's fucked up. There wasn't a single scenario he could think of in which Hea would let such information be and have a relationship with him.

Shrugging off all his thoughts, Minho parked on an alley across the station, just in case, and made his way inside. Meanwhile, Hea and Hyunjin listened carefuly every step he gave, every greet on his way to the office too.

"Minho? It's been a lot! What brings you here?"

"Hey man. I'm just picking some stuff I forgot"

"Oh, okay. Feel like at home!" His ex-co worker said.

"Tch. Hypocrite." Minho was heard mumbling, Hea and Hyunjin just looked at each other shrugging.

He walked straight to the boss's office, people kept staring at him weirdly, but he didn't seem to care that much.

He knocked on the door, making the old man look up from his paper work, and as soon as he realized who it was, his jaw dropped.

"He looks like he's seeing a ghost right now" Hea joked. "Maybe he's afraid of him. Minho can be scary some times, especially if you made him angry" Hyunjin chuckled, turning his eyes back to the monitor.

"M-Minho.. what brings you here?" The man questioned, clearly nervous.

"Hey there boss, long time no see" he entered, closing the door behind him. The man immediately grabbed his phone, possibly to call someone to his rescue.

"Oh, don't bother" Minho smiled, "I just have a question"

"I'm kind of busy right now, boy, why don't you come tomorrow?"

"So that you Can ditch me tomorrow as well? No, thank you. Now put that phone down so we can talk calmly." He made his way to the chair in front of his ex boss, sitting down, resting his body back.

"Listen, I can't hire you here again-"

"Hire me?" He let out a loud laugh. "I'm not here to ask you for a job! You fired me, remember?"

"Yeah, but still-"

"I would never come back to this shit hole, so don't worry"

"What are you here for, then?"

"Just a simple question."

"I'm waiting" the man said impatient.

"Do you know who Ryu Areum is?"

"W-who?" His eyes yelled nervousness.

"You heard me."

"I know nobody with that name."

"Why would he give my mom's name just like that?! That's her real name! What is he doing?" Hea widened her eyes as Minho freely asked about her mother. "Hey, relax. He's not stupid, let's see what he's up to." Hyunjin patted her head.

"You know nobody? Hmmm, how odd. How come this was on you desk the day I left?" Minho took out the blood stained wallet, throwing it on the desk for the man to see it.