36•

The ride was silent.

Minho had been blank minded the entire time; Chan was minding his own business, probably angry for letting his opportunity to kill Hyunjin go, and Felix, even with his leg shot, was happily looking through the window, probably thinking of his next words.

"Go on, why don't you ask all you want?" He questioned Minho, who didn't bother to look back at him.

"Come on, you can't be that mad bro, I just saved
you!"

"You didn't do shit" Minho dryly replies.

"How's the leg?" Chan asks, with a slight sarcastic tone.

"Oh, this? This is nothing, I've had worse. Don't worry too much, that little bitch will answer for this."

Felix noticed Minho's expression changing for a second before going back to nothing. With a smirk, he pushes forward, knowing which words to use.

"Right, Minho?"

...

"Still no response? Did they cut your tongue off-" Felix extended his hand and trailed his index over Minho's jawline, trying to annoy the shit out of him, moving aside his shirt.

"Oh, holy shit!" He laughed and clapped at the same time. "Look as this, Chris!"

Chan came closer to take a look, laughing and scoffing.

"That's why you're so quiet! I almost kill your glory hole!"

Minho immediately threw himself to Felix, as the previous statement boiled his blood out. Faster than his moves, Felix took out his gun and placed it on Minho's forehead.

"Is that why you were working with Hwang? So you could fuck his girlfriend? Damn"

Minho couldn't take his furious eyes off of Felix, gun still on his head.

"Back off, don't be ridiculous. I can't shoot that precious brain of yours" Felix smiled once again; Chan was back to minding his own business.

Minho sat back down properly, fixing his shirt and covering the purple marks on his neck that gave him away.

"Don't be angry. You think I would insist on you to come back home if I was a brilliant as you? Please. I would have killed you ages ago, traitor."

"Are you accepting you're good for nothing?" Minho snaps back.

"Ah... It feels like old times. If it makes you feel better, believe what you want."

"I'll take it as a yes"

"Anyway," Chan interrupted, "Do you have any information on Denario?"

"I don't even know what you're talking about."

"You see, we don't believe that. We know the Hwangs were working with them years ago, and we know their last son is alive. If you worked with Hwang, you should know something."

"Well, sorry I'm of no use for you, you might as well kill me. I don't know anything about it."

"So, what were your tasks, exactly?" Felix talked again, but Minho chose to ignore him.

"It's fine if you don't talk now, we'll make you, don't worry." He smiled, brushing his short silver hair back.

"How did you find me?"

"I thought you weren't speaking?"

"I thought you wanted info?"

"tch. As if. I know you, you're not planning on spilling, that's why I'll do that later. For now, I'll be kind and answer your questions."

Chan eyed Felix, unsure about what answers was he going to provide.

"He could have a mic or something, don't be stupid."

"I doubt that Hwang brat is that smart. And if they did, then let them listen. Let them know we are all eyes on their every move."

Turning his eyes back to Minho, Felix spoke.

"Your mistake was to never change apartments. I guess your mind wasn't aaas brilliant." He chuckled. "We always broke into your place and you never left."

"I knew you'd find me anyways, so I preferred to just sleep in my office most of the time."

"Anyways, Chanie was there a few nights ago, he placed a tracking chip on a coat, hoping you'd eventually use it, and you did; two nights ago."

Minho cursed under his breath, something so easy got him, despite all his training and knowledge about devices.

"You want to know why we track you down?" His smile faded, pursing his lips tightly, "Because you fucking messed everything up the night of the party."

He hit the window beside him, now angry.

"Of ALL people you could work with... not only you chose them over your own blood, but you allowed Hwang to SHOT DEATH your own brother!" He was now yelling.

"LOOK AT HIM! YOUR BROTHER!"

"None of you are family to me anymore"

"You saw how that bullet got into his head, he was dead for sure; and you didn't care"

"You guys did this to yourself, all for money. I tried to talk you two out of it, to live a better life together! But you chose money over your brother. I guess I'm not the only selfish one here."

"You carry that tattoo on your back for a reason..."

Minho once again remained silent. He didn't want to waste his energy discussing with his brothers, he knew he'd need it for later.

"Tell me something." Felix came closer to Minho, gun now to his neck. It wasn't enough to make him react, but he still looked at him.

"Was that you? Who killed one of my best some time ago at the river house?"

Minho remained silent.

"Those shots were perfectly done. Just like dad's shooting skills."."Only a Jang could have done it that way." Chan added, assuring it was none other than Minho.

Minho's furious eyes turned back to the window, refusing to meet his brother's.

All he could think about was Hea and Hyunjin, how everything got out of his hands, and how he needed to reach them and talk.

He knew he had a million obstacles in front of him; from his own brothers to the fact that Hea was probably never going to listen to him.

However, Minho is, indeed, brilliant. He already had a plan.