Pastries Past Midnight

Broken pieces of chocolate were all that was left to bring you broken bits of comfort. The perfect balance of bitter and sweet taste of cocoa on your tongue, the melt of caffeine staved off exhaustion from an early morning. Maybe most would say it was too early for sweets, but you developed a bit of a sweet tooth from your upbringing sampling precious pastries at your family bakery. 

Letting the chocolate melt in your mouth you lazily walked over to the meeting grounds that a certain sorcerer instructed you to show up; whether or not he would be there would be up to him. Your focus was Yuji Itadori. 

Looking through your long lashes with your half-lidded eye, you noticed a small group had gathered in the open field near the school's entrance. You straightened yourself up as you approached the group; two young boys and a girl, the three looking to be in their teens. 

"Why is Gojo sensei is always late-" The girl fumed, her copper colored hair swayed as she crossed her arms in frustration. One of the boys, with wild black hair, only nodded with a frown. 

"C'mon guys, he's not that late!" 

The last of the three spoke up, a boy with short pink hair with an athletic build. All three were wearing jujutsu uniforms; though this boy peaked your interest the most from the slits under the corner of each of his eyes and the register of his shape of his cursed energy.

Yuji Itadori. 

You inhaled sharply, lips curling into a genuine grin as you came behind the boy and slung your arm around his shoulder, "Hi there!" you exclaimed,  "I know we've never met but I'm sure glad to see you!"

The boy froze underneath your arm, his body naturally hunches over to help with the height difference since he is a bit taller than you. He looks at you with furrowed eyebrows and is visibly confused by your sudden and open gesture to him; his friends look at you with the same expression. 

"Uhhh- h-hello..." He blushes and manages to stammer out a greeting. You chuckle lift your arm away from his shoulder and backed away. 

"Sorry," you waved while continuing to smile, "My name is y/n. You must be Yuji!" 

Yuji smiles back nervously while scratching the back of his head into a half bow, "Y-yeah, I'm Yuji Itadori!"

You look over to his friends, "Are you Megumi Fushiguro and Nobara Kugisaki?" 

The two of them nod and watch you grin even more and clap your hands, "You three are adorable!" 

'This... She reminds me of someone,' Megumi thinks as he sweatdrops. 'She's as weird as Gojo...'

You place your hands on your hips and look at the three of them. "So that just leaves your teacher. Where is Satoru Gojo?"

As if beckoned by call the man walks out from a corridor of the school and into the field. He looks carefree not only in his expression but the swagger while he walks. You watch as he greets his students before turning to you; his lips curl mischievously into a wide grin. 

"Here are my precious students," his words embellish his students to be his pride and joy, and you can tell at least one of them is annoyed (... Megumi.) He turns to them swiftly while waving his arm in the air as he gives his instructions. 

"Now for today: I want all three of you to fight y/n."

You let out a short laugh. Is this what the Gojo had planned for the day? 

'Some introduction..' you rolled your eyes as his students attempted to form their own mutiny against his orders. 

"But sensei 3 against 1 isn't fair!" Yuji argued but to no avail; Gojo just kept his grin and shrugged.