The Strongest Sorcerer

The following weeks were dedicated to the students of Jujutsu High; both the living and the assumed dead. You would take turns training each group with Gojo, your time split between the First and Second year students or secretly training Yuji - who still needed to learn the basics of Jujutsu and refining his physical strength.

At the end of each week, the strongest sorcerer would pay his visits to your apartment. "Honey I'm home~" you'd hear him chime from the window, the same childish smirk plastered over his blindfolded face. You had to establish the "No Warping Into My Apartment" rule, but negotiated with the window as his way of entry. You'd let him in, he'd plop himself on the couch, and start talking about his day: the students, trainings, and the snacks he had eaten along the way.

Though he wouldn't admit it to himself, Gojo began growing fond of whatever you two had; a routine, a consistent space and person to go to. It felt good that was someone was waiting for him at the end of the day. The last time he had anything similar was with his friends back in high school, which was torn apart much too soon. He found comfort with you and he made himself believe that it was just to keep tabs on you. You were still quite the mystery to him, and it was up to him to find out who you really are.

You'd never admit it to him either but you felt the same way. You imagined this is what it was like to have a person in your life- the comfort of a person who was always there. Every time you got a text, call, or knock on your window, you began to feel excited thinking that it was Gojo. He had become a friend, someone you enjoyed spending time with.

The next day you finished with the first years early and decided to visit Yuji. When you got there Gojo was already wrapping things up with him there; the sensei and his student chatting on the tatami floor. His ears perk up to your footsteps as he turns his head to greet you, "Yo, y/n!"

"Just wanted to check in and see Yuji-kun," you ruffled his pink hair, "How you doing, bud?"

"Getting my ass kicked," Yuji exasperated. He rubbed his head over a bump he most certainly received from his sensei. "But I think I'm getting better."

"You really are! We're proud of you, Yuji!" You chimed, Gojo was already sliding another CD into the DVD player, "Alright Yuji," he said, "Don't let it get to your head. You need to keep practicing controlling your cursed energy output. Here, I put Lord of the Rings on for ya!"

Yuji pouted then began to settle into the couch as you and Gojo left. The two of you snuck you're way out of the hidden corridor, although it was dark already and no one was around the school at this hour.

"I have to go see Yaga," Gojo groaned. "It's for the upcoming exchange event with Kyoto."

You hummed, "Really? I have to see him too, mind if I come with?"

He smiled and nodded, bringing out his cellphone to make a call. "Sure. Ichiji's my ride."

As the two of you sat in the backseat of car, you gazed through the window. It was already late into the evening and the forrest scenery passing seemed eerily silent. You could hear Gojo tapping on his foot on the floor restlessly as he scrolled through his phone.

"We'll be early for once," Ichiji's voice was heard in the front,  "Yaga will be pleased."

Gojo grunted an unenthusiastic reply. Since Yaga and the higher ups believe that Yuji is dead, you wondered if Yaga wanted to meet with you to reassign you to another mission away. Your lips curled slightly into a frown, hands run through your hair as you twirl the ends in anticipation until you suddenly feel the presence of a cursed spirit heading steadily towards the car.