Chapter 6

To clarify chapter 1 - how many more are left take place before the 7 year time skip

Y/N POV

Well after what happened with me beating up those wizards from fairy tail I bet I'm probably not allowed to go in Magnolia.

That fight if you can call it that wasn't even a fight. It felt like I was bullying them.

*you twist you arm because it was sore*

"I haven't fought like that in a while. My arms hurt."

With fairy tail:

3rd person POV:

Erza got up from her nap a few minutes before the rest started to slowly get up one after another.

"Tch. I can't believe we lost to that guy. We barley lasted 15 minutes."

"Sigh. I know. And I can't believe he karate chopped my neck. That really hurt."

Erza then got up and stated something.
"I'm going to look him up to see what we know about him."

"But Erza how do you expect to find him? We don't even know his name." Gray asked

"True, but since people know him as the "wondering bard" and him wearing a mask he'll stick out like a sore thumb in the books."

"I guess your right. But it would still probably take a while to try and find something about him. How about we all help you?" Lucy stated

"I would appreciate that."

*at the guilds records (I think):

Erza's POV:
When we entered the records to try and find out more about this guy we immediately got to work.
We first started to go through old pictures and fights recorded long ago.

Time skip 6 hours later:

3rd person POV:

"We searched everywhere except the old old places of the records because there is no way he is over 20!" Said a whining Lucy.

"I say we just look back there because who knows, maybe he's a vampire and is immortal."
Said Natsu scaring Lucy and Happy.

"You know. He might be right for once."

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY, STRIPPER!?!"

"YOU HEARD ME HOT SAUCE!?!"

The two then started to fight which was then put down by Erza's menacing glare.

"Anyway Natsu is right we should check just in case."

Then five went towards the faaaar back of the record room.
When they arrived they all started going through old pictures and how the old guild members joined.

"AGGHH!. You can barley read these! There is no way we can find him!." Yelled out Natsu.

"Aye."

Happy then picked up a book called "the first honorary member".

He then called out.
"Hey guys I think I found something."

The four rushed over and happy gave Erza the book so she could read the title and the book itself."

"Hmmmmm. This dates back about 100 years ago."
Erza tried to read it but couldn't and then Lucy got it and started reading."

"It says....."

"I know from the title it may sound like a fictional book but it's not.
This is a book personally written by the guild master Mavis Vermillion because I'm the only one who knows enough about this individual.

While I was outside a stranger called out to me wearing a mask that looked a little scary but when I looked closer I saw it was smiling. I decided to not comment about it.

After the encounter between the two and at the tavern.

I was able to get close enough to him to be able to make him take off his mask around me. Well when we're not in public.
He looked cool with e/c eyes and short h/c hair going good with his attire.

The first time he took off his mask he told me that he was the "wondering bard".....

"Wait what did it say?"
Asked Erza

"It said that the boy the first master met was the wondering bard."

"So, he's 100 years old....."

Lucy when back to reading
Time skip an hour later.

"Alright guys were halfway through."

One day we were relaxing where we usually meet and bathing in the sun. When I asked.

"Hey y/n."

"Hmm."

"I know you don't want to join a guild but, how about this. I make you an honorary member of fairy tail!"

"And why you give me this "amazing title"?

"Because I have seen how nice you can be and you knew the first master of fairy tail, and also because you won't join."

"Sigh. I should've known you would've done something like this."

After Lucy finished reading that part Erza said that we are done and we don't need anymore information and she took the book.

Erza's POV:
Based off of that story alone it seems he knew the first master quite well.
I should talk to master about this, and show him the book for proof.

*at the office*

"Master? May i come in?"

"Yes"

"Erza what is it you wanted to talk about?"

"Master me, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Happy went to try and find out more about our target by the records. When we got there we looked for hours but couldn't find anything."

"And then?"

"And then we decided to go to the far back where the old records were. When we got we searched for about an hour, but then happy found something. It was called "the first honorary member."
And apparently it was written by the first guild master."

*time skip: after telling the story they read to Makarov (think that's how it's spelled)

"So......the first master and the wondering bard knew each other. And she also spoke highly of him as well."

Y/N POV:
"I have a feeling that those fairy tail guild members already found out that me and their first master knew that each other."

*smirks*

"Well this should be interesting. I haven't had an interesting happen in my life in a while."

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I tried to make it as long as time could give me.