Chapter 8

Y/N POV:
I was stunned I haven't heard someone else call me by my real name in years.

"Where have you heard that name!?"

"After you defeated us and we recovered we searched to find more information about you. And found out that you knew our first master."

"Tch. I didn't think you guys would be deep enough into this quest that you would actually do research on me. Plus.....where the hell did you find info on me? I thought I destroyed anything about me after she died."

"Tch. I can't believe she kept info on me. AAAAGGGHHH. I guess I'll have to destroy it after I beat the shit out of you."

The first people to attack me were the pink haired guy and a guy with black long sorta spiky hair try and punch me. I dodged their punches effortlessly and head butt the black haired guy stunning him and the pink haired guy in the stomach 5 times stunning him as well.
I then saw a bolt of lighting coming towards me and I narrowly dodged it and sent a wave of dark souls charging towards him.
I then summoned two assassin skeletons and ordered them to target the ones in the back.

They nodded and fell into the shadows and came up behind the ones in the far back.
And was about to hit a blue haired girl but lighting killed them both.

I looked to the left of me and saw the blonde haired guy charging at me.
I dodged it then leg swept him.

I then threw him at the other wizards making most of them fall down.

"Now.....will you stop? The sooner you stop the sooner I get to destroy that information and the sooner you guys get to go home."

"Pant...We...pant...will...pant...not...deep breath........WE WILL NOT RUN AWAY AFTER LEARNING YOU MASSACRED MULTIPLE VILLAGES IN COLD BLOOD!"

She then stood up and summoned a sword to her side.

"Hmmmm....You are determined. I like that."

"Since you all are tired and too weak to fight I'll just put you all to sleep."

As I was about to knock them out I felt a wave of magical pressure coming towards me.
I dodged it and looked to tried to attack me.

"Hm. Never thought the current master of Fairy tail would personally try to fight me."

"And I never thought you would dare murder innocent civilians and fight my children to their last breath. And I thought you said you didn't want to see me for a long time. Yet you murdered villages."

"Sigh. I don't know where you guys got this information that I attacked and massacred multiple villages but you guys and the king believed it and now I'm wanted all across Fiore for something I didn't even do."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that I was framed for something I didn't even do nor want to."

"How do we know you aren't lying."

"Hell, I don't know.........ding how about going to the villages I supposedly massacred?"

"Hmmmmmmmm. Alright bu-"

"WHAT?! YOUR GONNA LET A CRIMINAL TELL YOU HE DIDNT DO SOMETHING AND BELIEVE HIM?!"

"SHUT UP! As I was saying but you will have hand cuffs and will have ALL of us as an escort to make sure you don't escape. Deal?"

".........deal...."

Guess who's back....back again