Chapter 9

Y/N POV:

I was in a carriage with cuffs on me but I don't know what they are supposed to do though......I think they are supposed to not let me use magic cause I feel weaker but not weak enough to where I can't use it.

While I was looking out the window I kept feeling glares at me. I knew it was them but I was getting tired of it.
I tried to fall asleep but the road was bumpy so it was hard to fall asleep......except for the pink haired guy who I found out is named Natsu.

I was told he had motion sickness but I didn't think he was this bad. I can also smell a small scent of dragon on him so I'm guessing he is also a dragon slayer.

I looked out the window at the trees, birds and mountains. I felt it calming but then I heard a cough and it was the red headed girl who was Erza.
When she noticed I looked towards her she tried to make small talk.

"So.....why do you wonder around?"

"Cause"

"Cause why?"

"Cause I have nothing else to do"

"Barfing noises...."

"God will he just shut up and deal with it?"

"Sadly no, cause if he could he'd be fighting with gray."

"Hmm"

Silence ensued for a while till it hit night.
Since they were tired they decided to stop by a nearby town and rest.

Authors note:
You already now everybody's name now.

As soon as we got off Natsu instantly jumped off the carriage and started kissing the ground.

"How are we supposed to do sleeping arrangements?"
I heard the blonde male say.

"We could do what we usually do and all share a room with a lot of beds. Separating the boys and girls."

"What about the prisoner?"

"I suppose he could share a room with you guys"

"Ok"

As I was still in my cuffs I just walked to a bed far away and plopped down on it.
I pretended to sleep until I heard the others to fall asleep.

When I made sure they were all asleep I picked locked the lock on the cuffs so I could be comfortable.
I decided to take a stroll around the city with my mask off so people won't recognize me since I've only let 2 two people see my face and their both long dead.

As I was walking back to the hotel I saw erza standing outside leaning against a railing looking at the sky.

Since I wanted to try and make some friends when the accusations blew over I decided to talk to her but I made sure to change my tone of voice so she won't recognize me.

"Hello"

"....Hm?...Oh, hello"

"What are you looking at?"

"Sigh..nothing I just like looking at the stars sometimes"

I decided to walk next to her and lean against the railing and continue to talk to her.

"I can see that you have a lot on your mind."

"Well I gu-"

"ERZA!"

By that voice I knew it was Gray.

"Excuse me sir."

"Of course"

I decided to listen in on their conversation

"Erza the prisoner escaped!"

"What!?"

"Yea I woke up to use the bathroom and saw that he wasn't on his bed looked for him before telling you but I couldn't find him!"

"Siiiigh....fine I want everyone to look for him."

When I heard that i was glad that I hid the cuffs and I then decided to sneak up the window and put in my mask and cuffs and head to the bathroom to make it seem I was in there.

I walked out the door as of nothing happened and saw Erza gray and natsu running at me.

"Whoah what do you guys want?"

"Where did you go?!"

"I went to take a leak. Is there a problem?"

"No, We just thought you escaped."

"Ok. Well I'm going back to the room."

I plopped down and fell asleep.