Chapter 7

Y/N POV:
I was walking down a road just doing my thing, when a gang of bandits came out.
I have had to deal with prideful bandits before but not this kind of pride.

They were talking to each other saying "Oh He LoOkS sO wEaK" and "I bEt I cAn BeAt HiM fAsTeR."

All I took was those few words when they found themselves in a ten foot crater in the middle of a road.

Anyways I gave my wolf a peace of meat from a deer I killed earlier. Also my dog can talk it's just that.....he doesn't like to.....especially when there is only us two. The reason? He thinks it's awkward.

A/N
"Dog speaking"

We just kept walking and walking until we hit the capital of Fiore, Crocus.
I was walking down the main road when I noticed a few guards look at me and start to freak out and start chasing me.

Knowing what happened the king probably put bounty posters of me because these people think I massacred a few villages and beat some fairy tail wizards.

I didn't want to get a worse reputation by fighting some guards. So I looked at my dog and told him to start running as fast as he could and to follow me as well.

We both took off leaving a trail of dust behind us. I grabbed my dog and jumped on a rooftop and decided to spend a few nights here so the heat can die down. That and well.....I'm in the middle of the city.

I pulled out a chair and sat in it looking at the night sky. For the first time in a while I felt..tired.
I felt my eyes slowly close and making my body get in a more comfortable position.

Time skip- 2 days later

I felt my eyes slowly open and noticed my dog sleeping soundly as well. I looked up and noticed that it was bright out.

"How long we're we out?"

"2 days."

I looked over to my dog and chuckled a bit.

"Hehe. Haven't heard you talk in a hot minute."

"Anubis"

He looked at me and growled because he doesn't like being called his real name especially now. Reason? I'll just tell you what happened.

Anubis backstory:

What he told me was that he one day was just leading souls to the afterlife like he always did when a random soul rushed at him.
Him not knowing what to do punches him.
Then he started to feel himself getting shorter and less.....intimidating.

After an hour of hell for him he looked at his body and noticed he was a black wolf with pure white eyes.
He looked at the soul who he noticed was getting up and said:
"Thank you Anubis and I'm sorry for giving you this curse."

The soul then walked away. Anubis after taking everything in was furious.

He then wondered around the world for a few centuries when he ran into me.
He noticed that I was already death so he asked me to take his place as the god of death.

Me seeing a random dog walk out of nowhere and start talking was pretty freaky.
And after he said for me to take his place I laughed......a lot.

For the next 5 minutes or so I spent laughing about the fact that the god of death got turned in a wolf.

Since this is the first time of a new god of death taking a place of the former one or if it did happen once and I'm not the first.

The universe didn't know how to react and made Anubis become my partner.
And he told me he isn't going to talk a lot especially with me.
And you should know why. If not it's because as he puts it.....I'll make him remember the embarrassment.

Backstory end

"I knew I should've kept my mouth shut."

"Come oooon. Sure I tease you for becoming a wolf but you should talk more. It's good for you."

"Says the man who is currently wanted in the kingdom of Fiore for something he didn't do, and who barley talks to ANYONE."

I put my hands up in defeat mowing he was right.

As we were talking I narrowly dodged a sword thrown at me.
I looked to where it came from and noticed the fairy tail wizards I fought with 3 new people.

"Well, well, well. It seems you have finally found me."

I looked at them while grinning

"And it seems that you have brought 6 new people with you. *laughs a little* I thought I told you that almost no one cane beat me!"

Anubis knowing I was about to fight 11 people at once backed away so he didn't get caught in the crossfire.

Then the red headed girl spoke.

"Like I said. If you ever become a threat to the kingdom of Fiore or an enemy of fairy tail. I will hunt you down."

"Y/N"

Ooooooh cliffhanger. Anyways sorry for not posting in a while. And I decided that the wolf is Anubis because I like the idea. And he will be having more lines later on.