My Queen

"Crocodile you passed my house" I said "You aren't staying there anymore" he said as he kept his eyes focused on the road "Oh okay" I said "But what about my clothes?" I raised an eyebrow "I'll buy you a new wardrobe" he sighed "So am I moving in with you?" I asked "Yes I can't have you going back to that hell" he gripped the steering wheel angrily chewing on his cigar.

"Oh okay" I said as I stared out the window thinking about all that's happened. Crocodile kissed me, I drove a car through a building, Doflamingo told me the harsh truth, I tried to kill myself, I admitted my love for Crocodile, Lucci came in, he shot me, Law came in and the rest is a blur besides me waking up in a hospital "Keep your mind off of everything that's happened Y/n" Crocodile said.

"Woah" I said as we pulled up to his mansion "As rich as a woman as you how come you've never bought an actual house?" Crocodile asked "It's too big for little ol me and I wouldn't use every room anyways" I said "Hm" he said as we got out "Sir Crocodile!" The men bowed "Tch" he growled "Madame Y/n!" They yelled "You all know Y/n very rich very famous. She'll be living with me, this is my Queen you will protect her with your life and have utter most respected. Got it" Crocodile sternly said "YES SIR!" The men yelled

"I won't ever get used to this" I shook my head, "This way please Madame" some maids said "o-okay" I hesitantly said "go ahead I'll be with you later" Crocodile said "okay" I said as I followed the maid.

"Um..." I said as she ran my bath water "I-Im not used to this you don't have to go so far" I nervously said "Don't worry you'll get used to it" she smiled and she had a sad look in her eyes "Come with me" I said and she nodded as I walked into the bathroom.

"Tell me what is it like working under Crocodile?" I asked "It's not bad..." she said "be honest I want to know, it's fine you can tell me I'm not a stuck up person like that" I said "Please" I said and her eyes widened "It's not bad at all, it's just bad when he gets angry he tends to yell a lot that's all he does" she said "sounds about right" I sighed as I played with the bubbles "Madame Y/n if I may" she asked "go ahead ask anything I'll be glad to answer" I said as I swam to the edge of the tub "Wh-what are you to Sir Crocodile" she nervously played with her hair

"From the words of him his Queen from my viewpoint his girlfriend" I laughed "Oh wow!" She gasped "what?" I laughed "This is his first time staying committed to a woman!" Her jaw dropped "By woman what do you mean?" I calmly asked "Every now and then he would come here with a different woman" she thought out loud "really what did they look like?" I said "U-uh tall woman with dark hair and they all would drink whiskey and other strong drinks too" the girl said "Mhm" I frowned "D-did I say too much?" She started to sweat "nope not at all and don't worry you won't get in trouble" I smirked.

"So tell me" I started to get out "how come you look so sad?" I asked "I'm not sad at all!" She yelled "Are you sure about that?" I chuckled as I wrapped a towel around me "Ye-yes" she quietly said, "Hmm okay" I said as "Your clothes" she handed me them "thanks" I said as I started to put them on.

"This place is huge" I said as I explored his mansion "and creepy" I said, "Madame Y/n" I heard a voice say behind me making me jump "S-sorry" the guard said "I'm lost where's Crocodiles room" I frowned "this way" he said and I quietly followed.

"Thanks" I said as I opened the door "Hm" I said as I looked around being nosy "geez no candy" I sighed as I checked the night stand drawers "Ew!" I said as I seen the condoms "Crocodile" I growled as I closed the drawers. "So bored" I groaned "if only I had a phone" I whined "and there's no tv he really only works" I frowned as I sat on his bed.