I missed you

Crocodile's POV
"Tch" I angrily pushed my hair back as I watched her leave "damn it" I growled as I lost my train of thought while arguing with her. *knock knock* "WHAT!" I yelled "S-sir your meeting is about to begin" my employee said "Tch fine" I stood up grabbing my papers.

Later
"Another one?" I sighed as I looked at my schedule "And Y/n will be there" I frowned knowing she'll bother me just to bother me, "Boss you ready?" Daz said "Yes let's get this over with" I said as I stood up heading for the door.

When I walked in I already knew that hell was going to be brought down, Aokiji, Sengoku, Smoker and Koby were present. I sat down already annoyed by their presence "Madame Y/n will be here shortly she had some pressing matters to attend to" Walter said.

"Why the hell would we do that??" I yelled "Because its beneficial" Koby nervously said "Fine do whatever" I scoffed, "Oh Y/n!" Koby smiled "Hi Koby" she grinned as she took her glasses off not even glancing at me "Smoker" she scrunched up her face "Y/n" he scoffed "Y/n looking good as always" Aokiji smirked making my eyebrow twitch "Down Boy" she frowned as she walked over to my side taking a seat two chairs down from me next to Aokiji and Koby

"Madame" Walter handed her a folder she opened it and her face dropped "seriously? This is the problem" she scoffed as she threw the folder on the table "don't act like this won't be a bigger problem in the future" Smoker growled "actually Smoker" she frowned "It's an easy fix" she shrugged "What?" Aokiji said "lure them all in one place" she smirked "They won't fall for it" Koby said "So what you do is"
She stood up walking to the map "This area where these thugs roam always clash with these ones. If we start some conflict between them and they all go to one spot then that's an easy catch" she smirked

"Or we just kill them all" she shrugged, "I think the luring them to one place is a great idea! Just not the killing them all part" Koby nervously said "Tch you talk about having them clash but will you be the one to catch them?" Smoker scoffed "You want me to?" Y/n frowned "Now that would be interesting to watch" Aokiji smirked "Aokiji you've got one more time" I growled "Kidding Kidding" he said when I looked back at Y/n she had a sly smirk on her face.

What the hell is she about to do now "Now onto Blackbeard" she sighed "He's coming here" Koby gulped "Yes what a pain in the ass" she frowned "What're gonna do Y/n" Smoker raised an eyebrow "Keep testing me like that Smoker" she said as she came over and sat in my lap "What the-" I looked up at her "It's not what I'm gonna do" she said "it's what this self entitled prick is gonna do" she smirked as she crossed one leg over the other "Y/n" I growled

I knew that she would do something but I didn't expect this! I didn't expect her to sit in my lap knowing I have a soft spot for that kind of thing.

*arguing* while everyone in the room was arguing Y/n kept purposely moving "Y/n stop moving" I whispered "Your belt hurts" she said "Then get off!" I whispered yelled "No" she snickered as she continued to move around.

"Oh meetings over?" She said as she stood up and I got a good glimpse of everything "Damn woman" I said feeling a hint of pink on my cheeks.

That night
She hadn't come home yet and she probably won't for a few days, I don't know why I made her so upset these last few days. I guess you don't know what your missing until it's gone... "Damn it" I sat up pushing my hair back wishing she was here with me, I looked over to wear she would normally be at sleeping or up talking with me about who knows what. Or that look she gives me which she knows that drives me crazy.

And today.... I blushed, she looked so damn sexy in that outfit and she just knows how to tease me. Wait until she gets back I'll set things straight and make her happy with me again then I'll show her love. Just thinking about her is making me want her right here and now.