Hot Times

This is all for jokes I'm bored lmao and I love that this will disgust people.

"Oh fuck yes right there" I moan, closing my eyes tightly as Luke thrusts into me fast and hard with all his might.

"God damn your pussy feels so good" he throws his head back, gripping my throat and rubbing my clit with his other hand.

"Mmh" I hum.

"That's right take all of my big cock like a good girl " he whispers in my ear, huskily making me moan. He knew those words would bring me closer to the edge.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum!" I scream, feeling the orgasm taking over.

"Fuck me too, cum on my cock, be daddy's obedient little slut" he moves his hands to my waist and starts thrusting at full speed, making me shake.

"Yes Daddy fuck me!" My eyes roll to the back of my head, and after a few more sloppy thrusts we both cum; his sweet nectar fills me. I steady my breathing and smile; this boy knows exactly what he is doing to me.

"That was amazing" he smiles.

"Yes, but you can't tell Jackson" I remind him.

"I know I know you guys are in love, blah blah blah" he smirks and I shake my head before leaving his room and heading into Jackson's to take a shower. Once I get out I get dressed and head out his bathroom.

"Hey babe you took a long shower" he walks into his room and kisses my cheek.

"Yeah the hot water felt amazing" I smiled.

"So do you want to go out for ice-cream?" He asks.

"Sure" I grab my purse and follow him out the room.

"Luke we're going to get ice cream, do you want to come?!" Jackson asks as we reach the end of the stairs.

"Sure" Luke yells back and walks out of his room. We get into the car and drive to the nearest ice cream place. Luke kept giving me glances and smirking at me whenever we made eye contact through the mirror. After we parked Luke found us a table outside while Jackson and I ordered the ice cream up front. When we sit down, I'm sandwiched between them. Luke on my right and Jackson on my left. As we eat and talk, I feel Luke's hand slowly making its way onto my thigh.

Then I felt Jackson's hand do the same.

I kind of start to freak out as Luke's hand inches till his fingers brush against my clit under my dress. He pulls my panties to the side effortlessly and begins rubbing slowly as Jackson's hand stays on my thigh drawing circles with his thumb. I bite my lip, holding back a moan as he picks up the pace moving his fingers skillfully and with ease. He was so smooth with his movements that Jackson didn't even notice.

"You're so wet for daddy" he groans in my ear making me clench.

"I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom" Jackson says, leaving us two alone. I bring my hand to Luke's bulge and begin rubbing him through his sweatpants. He bites his lip and I continue rubbing; he kisses my neck, nipping at a few spots until he finds the perfect place to leave a hickey. I free his erection and begin stroking him softly; he lets a soft moan only I can hear, making me smirk. Then my orgasm hits me like a mack truck. I squeeze my eyes shut and bite my lip hard enough to draw blood so I don't moan out loud.

I'm still jerking Luke off and I feel him twitch in the palm of my hand. I know he's close, so I "accidentally" drop my spoon on the floor and go under the booth. I swipe my thumb across Luke's dick wiping the precum that had come out and licking it up. He watches me intently as I lick him from the base to his tip still pumping slowly. Then I take him to the back of the throat; my eyes water slightly, and he grabs hold of my hair, guiding me on his dick . After a few minutes his cum hits the back of my throat. I swallow all of his sap and get up from the floor. He kisses my lips once more before we pull away and just in time, too, because we can see Jackson come from the bathroom. He looked flustered and a little disheveled; he was also breathing a bit hard

"Babe are you alright?" I ask.

"Yeah great actually" he smiles and kisses me. When he turns back I notice a red spot on his neck, not a hickey but lipstick. I haven't kissed his neck nor am I wearing red lipstick. A few moments later Luke's girlfriend walks out of the bathroom with the same disheveled flustered look and she wipes the corner of her red lips. I put two and two together and my eyes widen. Not because he was cheating on me, I was doing the same thing, but because he never seemed to be that way. Jackson has always been the sweet quiet brother so him cheating comes as a shock. I take my phone out and text Luke, quickly finding the contact under Lukey Luke,  he must've changed it.

Me- I just found out the craziest thing.

Lukey Luke😍💙-Oh really what?

Me-Mr. Jackson over here is cheating😁

Lukey Luke😍💙-Lmao yeah right😂

Me- He is🙄

Lukey Luke😍💙- How do you know?🤨

Me- He just walked out of the bathroom and minutes later your girlfriend did too. Look at his neck, red lipstick stains. Who is the only one wearing red lipstick and is working at the ice cream parlor we're at today?

Lukey Luke😍💙- Holy fuck you're right!

Me- Told ya🙂

Lukey Luke😍💙- Damn I never thought he'd cheat.

Me- I know it's makes me feel a lot better about what we've been doing.

Lukey Luke😍💙- Meet me in the game room when we get back no clothes on😉

Me- Ok😏

I place my phone down and throw our trash away. Then we head to the car and go back to Luke and Jackson's house. When we get there I tell Jackson that I have to make a call and I'll be right back. Instead of making the call I got to the attic upstairs which was turned into a game room. I take my clothes off and fluff my hair up then lay on the couch so when he comes in he couldn't see my full body but could see my ass. I couple minutes later the door opens and I pool with excitement. I feel Luke behind me and a slap ripples threw the room. There's a sting on my ass but it goes away when he starts rubbing it.

"Luke" I hum.

"Not Luke Tesoro" the familiar voices says catching me by surprise as I turn around.

(Tersoro is sweetheart in Italian)

I honestly don't know what I'm doing, all I know is it's not good.