Two Boyfriend's

Please don't @ me for this okay.

I turn around to see Jackson unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants down, leaving him in his boxers.

"Mmh the look on your face" he chuckles taking strides towards me and pulling my legs roughly towards the end of the couch.

"How did you know I was in here?" I ask propping myself on my elbows.

"The text and you guys fuck in here all the time" he explains.

"You knew?" I gape, he didn't even show it I don't know how he didn't.

"Hell yes it's so obvious,you guys always disappear together, I've heard you guys from my room and I've also caught you guys" he tells me and I just sit there in complete shock. "You have a dirty mouth Amore, how come you never use that with me?" He asks rubbing my clit teasingly slow. I bite my lip to hold a moan in.

"I-I didn't think you like that stuff" I get out stumbling over my words as the pleasure clouded my senses.

"You're completely wrong" he says sinking a finger into me.

"Oh Jackson" I moan as he pumps his finger and massages my clit at the same time.

"Don't call me Jackson call me daddy" he growls.

"Ok daddy" I say.

"That's right, sii una brava troia e ascolta papà" he hums making me moan. I understood what he was saying since the life giver is Italian and often spoke to me in it, also my grandmother. Without any warning he flips me over and thrusts into me.

(Be a good little slut and listen to daddy)

"Proprio lì papà!" I scream as he slaps my ass letting the sound ripple threw the room. I also knew how to speak it fluently. I'm sure there's a hand print or two because of how hard he slapped.

(Right there daddy!)

"Amo quella tua piccola bocca sporca" he groans thrusting into me hard giving no mercy. A couple minutes the door opens and in walks Luke he looks to be in complete shock.

(I love that dirty little mouth of yours)

"Oh shit" he looks to us.

"Is this how you were fucking her behind my back?" Jackson asks flipping me over and bringing my leg over his shoulder gaining better access and hitting my g-spot. Still thrusting into me hard, if the whole house was shaking I wouldn't be surprised.

"You know?" Luke gapes having the same look I did earlier.

"Of course I knew, isn't that right love?" Jackson asks me but I only let out a moan. Seems to be the only things I can get out at the moments.

"Use your words!" He warns.

"Yes Daddy!" I moan out.

"Since when did you like to be called daddy?" Luke asks looking to Jackson.

"Since the first time I had sex with this dirty little slut" Jackson laughs lightly and I clench at his words. I love hearing the degrading words coming out of his mouth, it's what I needed.

"She's a freak" Luke smirks.

"That she is" Jackson grabs my hair and throat making me moan. Luke starts taking off his clothes leaving me perplexed.

"Don't look so surprised we know how to share" Luke says picking up my chin signaling to open my mouth. I do what he wants and he slowly thrusts into my mouth. My moans are muffled by his giant cock sliding in and out at a continuous pace.