First Birthdays

Heyyy wassup. I don't have anything to say except outfits are up top.

"Good morning my loves, happy birthday" I smile at our now one year old babies. I swear it was only a few days ago when I was giving birth to them.

"Ma Ma ma" Melanie babbles.

"Yes it's mama" I pick her up and bounce her slightly then bring her downstairs.

"Da da" Mason looks up at me with his big eyes.

"Da da is sleeping" I pick him and Mathew up and bring them downstairs too. Jackson was at work pretty late last night and it's only 7 in the morning so I'm letting him sleep in. I pick out strawberries, bananas, and mangoes. I put them on baby plates that have suction cups on the bottom, so that the babies can't flip them. I also put yogurt and fill their sippy cups with apple juice.

I put the plates on their high chair tables then get to cooking Jackson and I's breakfast. As I'm cooking I watch the babies eat to make sure that they don't choke on anything. They ate happily and I continued cooking. Once I was done I put the food on a little tray and cleaned the house a bit, then took the babies upstairs first. I grabbed the tray and placed it on the night stand next to Jackson's side.

"Go wake up da da" I whisper to the babies and the crawl on Jackson hitting him lightly.

"Da da upy" Melanie whispers in his ear adorably.

"Yes melly?" Jackson asks pulling her into him and cuddling her. She giggles softly and nuzzles into him getting comfy.

"Da da!" Mason and Mathew yell wanting to cuddling too.

"Come here boys" he grabs both of them and they get comfy too. Jackson peaks his eye open and smiles when he sees me then closes his eyes again. I stood there in complete awe of how adorable my husband and kids are.

"Did you sleep good?" I ask.

"I slept amazing, happy birthday my loves" he yawns kissing the babies on the head.

"I made you breakfast" I pick the tray up.

"Thank you" He sits up and I place the tray on his lap.

"You're welcome" I sit on the bed and play with Melanie's hair. She was just laying there enjoying the scalp massage.

"Mama is amazing right?" Jackson asks Mathew and he nods rapidly. Jackson eats and insisted on washing the dishes on the tray. He wouldn't let me leave the room before he did and I shook my head.
When he came back he practically tackled me to be bed and planted kisses all over my face.

"Jackson that tickles!" I try and push him off but he still kisses me.

"Okay I'll stop only because we have to get the babies ready" he smiles and kisses me one more time before grabbing all three babies and heading into their rooms. I grab out clothes for Mason, then go into Mathew's room and pick it his clothes, then lastly Melanie's.

It was a little bit on the colder side today so I'm dressing them a little more on the warm side. Jackson and I took the babies a quick bath and got them in their cute clothes. It wasn't too bad getting them dressed today, no one got fussy which is a miracle.

We put the babies in their bouncers and started to get ourselves ready, first starting with a shower. After the shower I did my hair in loose curls, then did my makeup. I went to my closet and picked out a black sweater, ripped baggy jeans, and air forces. We all planned on matching and this is the scheme we chose. After getting my clothes on I put some rings and necklaces to add more to the look.

I finished getting ready after putting my shoes on and went to the babies rooms, so I could grab a few needed items to put in the baby bags.

"Babe are you ready?" Jackson asks.