Good things

So I left you on a cliff hanger that chapter was getting a little too long for a book like this. Anywayyyyyyyy yuhhh let's get into it.

"I'm pregnant" I blurt out then hear gasps come from both parents.

"Are you sure?" Brandon asks and I nod.

"Dad of course she's pregnant look at her" Luke points to my belly and he nods.

"How far alone are you?" Rachel asks coming over and putting a hand on my belly.

"I'm five months" I tell her.

"Why do you look almost eight?" She asks.

"Oh yeah um it's not one baby it's triplets" Jackson rubs the back of his neck.

"Three?!?" Their parents shout and Jackson squeezes my hand tightly.

"I'm going to be a grandma to three babies!" Rachel claps her hands excitedly. Brandon shakes his head with a small smile.

"We can't do anything about it now so congrats" he gets up and gives me a hug then pats Jackson's back.

"Thanks dad" he smiles and I look over to Luke who's typing on his phone with a smirk. Something tells me he's going somewhere and not coming come for the night.

"Ok well you boys talk to your father, us girls are going to have a little talk" She leads me to the living room and we get comfy on the couch.

"So what happened with your mom?" She asks.

"Well she kicked me out and called me a whore because I'm pregnant. I went off on her and gladly moved out because I probably would've lost the babies living with her. I moved in with Lydia since she had an extra bedroom and needed a roommate. Now instead of mother I call her life giver because that's all she did was give birth to me" I explain and she gives me a hug.

"I'm sorry and if it's any consolation I never liked her, she was an entitled bitch in high school and swore she was the hottest girl in the school. I'm glad you don't act like her because holy hell that would've been a sad thing. She's ugly inside and out but you're like your father and I love you like my own daughter" she says making me tear up. Rachel had practically raised me well not practically she did. I couldn't stop crying, it was the pregnancy hormones and what she said was super sweet.

"Thank you Rachel for everything" I hug her tightly but I make sure not to squish my belly or hold on too tight.

"No problem sweetheart" she smiles and wipes my tears.

"Are you okay?" I hear Jackson ask coming over to me and giving me a hug.

"Yes Jacks these aren't sad tears" I smile kissing him lightly.

"Oh" he smiles kissing me back.

"Hey I'm staying over a friend's house if that's alright with you" Luke says looking at Rachel for any answer.

"Yeah go ahead just be careful" she waves him off and he leaves. Jackson, his parents, and I decided to watch a movie since it was still quite early. We watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, and Grown ups. By the time we finished the movies it was 12 pm and I was super tired.

"Hey let's go up to my room" Jackson helps me up and we go up to his room. He gives me a t-shirt of his to change into and I put it on then get into his bed. He undressed and stays in his boxers then shuts his light off and gets in bed pulling me close. I cuddle into his chest and fall asleep immediately from his warmth.

1 month later...

I wake up in the morning cuddled into Jackson's chest as he sleeps soundly, I yawn and get up quietly then go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. When I get out Jackson is now up and smiles when he see's me.