Baby Shower and Contractions

Idk how many more chapter I want to make this book. But anyway enjoy. (It's October now)

Jessica's POV...

It's been a few days since the whole Maddie thing and I look an absolute mess. I've been crying myself to sleep and staying in bed all day, all my motivation and energy is gone.

"Jessi enough sulking you have to get up" my brother Daniel walks into my room since Luke and Lydia were helping Luke's mom with stuff.

"No" I put the covers over my face and cuddle into the sheets. The last thing I wanted to do was get up and go to a baby shower with a bunch of people.

"Jessica come on" he pulls the covers from over my face.

"No" I put a pillow on my face and turn on my side.

"Jessica Danielle Hart if you don't get up so help me god" he says making me take the pillow off my face.

"Christ I'm up" I groan struggling to sit up, he helps me and I rub my face.

"Come on you have to eat and get ready" he tells me.

"I'm not hungry" I lie, I've barely had an appetite these past few days.

"Nope you're not doing that, you have three babies that need to eat so you're eating. While I cook go take a shower" he points to the bathroom and I groan.

"So bossy" I mutter walking to the bathroom.

Not going to lie the shower was amazing and I felt better afterwards. I just know that I have to take the day one step at a time and the next step was to get ready. I put on a cute pink spaghetti strap flowy dress and a pair of white slip on vans. I had my hair down and tucked behind my ear and I decided no makeup because I didn't have the energy. I walked to the kitchen and Daniel had just finished cooking.

"Look at you looking more lively" He nudges me and I laugh sarcastically.

"This looks delicious" I look at the plate of waffles, strawberries, and toast. I should probably be tired of waffles and pancakes but they're the only breakfast food that doesn't make me feel like complete shit.

"Of course it does, I made it" He holds his chin up high and I roll my eyes playfully. We ate and talked about whatever, I was mentally preparing myself to see Jackson. That is if he even shows up, apparently he's been off the grid and no one's really heard from him. I got a text to start heading to the venue so that's what Daniel and I did, he drove obviously. When we got there I could see the door decorated with balloons and curly streamers. Everyone clapped as I entered but it felt weird and not right in a way. I didn't spot Jackson and even though I'm mad and disappointed with him I hoped he would be here.

"I know you're looking for him and I'm sure he'll be here" Lydia whispers in my ear as we sit down. I look to her then the crowd again just in case I missed him, he wasn't there. The party was in full swing and I've been here for 45 minutes exactly.

The doors opened a few minutes later and in walked the one person I didn't even know would be here.

How the hell did she know?

If I wasn't pregnant I'd definitely would've swung already.

Guess who walked in seconds after her?

The kisser himself.

I looked to Lydia and her eyes widen in shock, I walked over to them and steam was practically coming out of my ears.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here?" I question and she smirks.

"I came to give a gift and party" she smiles innocently but that just made me want to punch her in the throat.

"The hell you do, I don't want you here so leave" I point to the door as Lydia, Luke, and Daniel come to my side watching the whole thing play out.