Chapter 08

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Mondays were the day you usually hated, but this monday, your dreaded it more than hate it.

Today was the day you were gonna talk to Gojo.

Your peaceful slumber was interrupted by an alarm you set at 6:30. Earlier than usual, but you needed time to practice approaching him.

The first thing you did after you woke up, was stare at the floor, trying to fully wake up.

Then you proceeded to go to the bathroom

You entered your bathroom, connected to the dorm room. Your warm hand, which made contact with the cold metal door knob caused you to wince at the cool feeling.

You stepped into the bathroom, and ran your hand over the white wall looking for the light switch. Once you found it, your index finger applied pressure onto it, and the light turned on.

You turned over to lock the door, and walked over to the sink and picked up your brush, applied your toothpaste on it, and started to brush your teeth.

As you brushed your teeth, you remembered that today was the day you were gonna talk to Gojo, causing you to dreadfully sigh while the brush was in your mouth.

You mind started imagining many scenarios of how it could playout, and before you knew it, your brushing, and even rinsing of mouth was done.

You headed towards your shower and stripped out of your pajamas.

You twisted the shower tap, and water started to pour out through the shower head.

You stuck your arm in to check the temperature of the water, and immediately pulled it out once the cold water hit the warmth of your arm.

You cursed under your breath and stuck it in again after a few seconds. The water had seemed to be getting warmer.

Once you felt your desired heat, you stepped into the shower.

The water fell onto your body, and you started to wash yourself while still thinking about the big thing you had to do today.