•100k Special•

Inspired off've this comment:

This doesn't affect the story, in other words, it is not Canon

This doesn't affect the story, in other words, it is not Canon. Consider it filler 💀

Warning(s): Strong Language, Sexual Content, PwP, Cockwarming, Praise kink, Degrading kink, Nipple play, Orgasm Denial, Begging, slight dacryphilia,

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Tell me, (Y/n)-chan. What's the answer for this?" Satoru asked, pointing at a question. His hot breath against your ear, and his grip on your waist tight, were not what distracted you, unfortunately.

It was his cock buried inside you.

You didn't even know why you agreed to this— for the thrill perhaps.

And while it was extremely arousing, you just wanted to cum... And finish your work.

Now you couldn't do either.

"Uh... Op- Option B." You sighed out.

"Good girl, that's correct." Satoru smiled against your neck.

"Now, the next one..." He said, reading out the question, but nothing registered into your head.

You tried clenching around him, hoping him to eventually get frustrated and just fuck you.

His hand that was on your hip, gave it a tight squeeze.

"Control yourself, baby. Don't act like such a slut, finish you work, and I'll make you cum until you beg me not to, okay?" He said.

"Now, read this passage." He said, pointing towards a huge block of words, none of which you could make out.

But fuck, you were determined to prove him that you had control over yourself.

You picked up the sheet, and began, "In the l-late heian era..."

Your breathing was heavy, but with each word, you were able to read better, and even comprehend things, as you were able to focus.

That was until Gojo lifted your top.

"...prom-minent sor-sorcerers—" you abruptly stopped.

"Who told you to stop? Keep reading." He said, unclipping your bra.

The cold air stiffened your nipples, as the ivory-haired sorcerer behind you began pinching them, earning moans from you.