Chapter 5

A big thanks to -Beauty_fOOl- for this beautiful banner

Uttara was crying in pain. All pandavpatnis were confused what to do. Even kunti was also confused. They thought maybe it's labour pain.

Draupadi: Keep patience putri.

Uttara: Ahhh......

After sometimes, Uttara gave birth a son who was lifeless and at that time, Krishna entered with pandavas.

Subhadra: Bhrata, our heir also died. *crying*

Draupadi: Govind! Please do something

Arjun: Panchali; That aswathama used brahmastra over Uttara's womb to destroy the last heir of kuruvansh.

All pandavpatnis were shocked to react. Uttara was sitting like a stone holding her dead son. She had no tears left to cry more.

Uttara: Mamashree! I was alive for my son only. He was a part of my husband but now he also died. How I will stay alive now? Please give him a life otherwise do my last rites also.

Draupadi: No, putri! Please don't say this. If you will also leave us, how this mothers will stay alive. Hey Govind! Why so much destruction? My all sons died. Whole kuruvansh is destroyed. Without my 5 husbands, no one is alive. Now the one who was mother's womb, also died. Many innocent people died, many lives ended before starting. Why Govind?*cries*

Krishna: It had to happen sakhi

Krishna: It had to happen sakhi. This aryavart was following old tradition and everyone was doing sins. Now everything will start refreshingly.

Draupadi: But I never thought of this. *cries*

Subhadra: Bhrata! My Abhimanyu died. After that, my other sons also left me. If now he will also die, how me, my sisters, my husband, Uttara will survive? He was our last hope now.

Krishna: Pandavas future is the future of aryavart and I can't let their future destroy. Me, Vasudev Shri Krishna, is giving him another life. This son will be the successor of hastinapur's throne and he will be known as parikshit.

Parikshit opened his eyes and started crying. Uttara hugged her son tightly. All thanked Krishna.

After doing the last rites of their relatives, pandavas and pandavpatnis left for hastinapur. Dhritrastra was angry over pandavas especially Bheem. He tried to kill him but Krishna sent a idol instead of Bheem and Dhritrastra understood his mistake and asked forgiveness.

But Gandhari was angry. After hearing Krishna's arrival with pandavas, she came there.

Gandhari: Oh Vasudev! Why did you came? My whole lineage is destroyed and u are responsible for that. U protected pandavas but u didn't try to protect my sons. I am cursing u like I had seen the destruction of kuruvansh, u also have to see the destruction of yaduvansh after 36 years. I was helpless and u also will be helpless that time.

Subhadra's eyes become teary hearing this. She was looking at Gandhari and Krishna. She was standing like a stone and she had no words left to say! At first, this war ended her sons and now it was going to end her whole maternal home.

 She was standing like a stone and she had no words left to say! At first, this war ended her sons and now it was going to end her whole maternal home

Draupadi was also shocked.

Draupadi: Mata!*shocks*

Arjun: What u did juesth mata?

Krishna: I am accepting ur curse mata Gandhari.

Gandhari started crying.

Gandhari: I am sorry vasudev but understand my pain.

Krishna: It was me who killed and it's me who is suffering. It's our destiny and Dwarka also have to face this destruction.

Subhadra was still standing like a stone without uttering a word.

Draupadi: Bhadrey! See what Govind is saying! Won't you protest him.

Subhadra: Will my protest work? Who can stop this wretch destiny?

Krishna: I know you Bhadrey. Don't lose patience and you shouldn't become blind.

Subhadra: Patience!*smirks*
How more patience you expect from a woman who saw her all son's corpses and still standing properly after hearing such a curse! I will try my best to face the truth and fulfil my responsibilities which was the reason of my birth!*sadly smiles*

Krishna nodded and smiled.

Krishna: I know Bhadrey you will handle everything because you are my Yogmaya.

After that,

Dhritrastra coronated Yudhistir as the emperor of hastinapur and Draupadi became the empress. Uttara was standing with her mother in law, Subhadra taking her little son in her lap. Both of them were thinking this war and destruction ended but started another destruction.