17.

In the apartment the girls were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie and exchanging kisses from time to time, things quickly became more passionate.

- Carina, stop. Maya whispered.

- Why? Carina asked, not stopping the trail of kisses she was leaving on the blonde's neck.

- Three date rule. Maya added between moans.

- Are you serious? Carina exclaimed in surprise, stopping her movements completely.

- Yes, I told you I wanted to make things right so we'll have to wait. Said Maya determined.

- Ok. Said the Italian.

- Ok? Asked the blonde confused.

- Yes, ok. Carina added, leaving her place on the couch to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

There was a moment of silence while the Italian was in the kitchen that made Maya worry and think that Carina was upset.

- Do you have plans tomorrow after classes? Carina asked, breaking the silence and pulling Maya out of her little bubble of worry.

- No, why? Maya said returning her gaze to where Carina was standing.

- Now you've got them, get ready for our second date Maya Bishop. Carina exclaimed excitedly as she returned to her spot on the couch.

Maya just smiled, giving Carina room to snuggle back into her arms. She couldn't wait for the next date to arrive.

Next day............

- Are you ready? Carina asked, holding out her hand to Maya.

- More than ready. Maya replied excitedly as she took the Italian's hand.

- I can't believe you've never done this before. Said Carina without letting go of the blonde's hand.

- Me neither, but my dad didn't let us do a lot of things that involved fun. Said Maya in a sad tone.

- Well, I'm glad to be the one you get to share your first time with. Said Carina with a huge smile that immediately planted an equal smile on the blonde's face.

Being a weekday, the place was almost empty, so the girls had the entire rolling skating rink to themselves, under the colorful lights and background music. Maya, clinging to the Italian girl's hand, managed to move around the rink slowly. After a couple of minutes of laughter, jokes and Carina expertly spinning around the rink to the rhythm of the music, Maya decided it was time to let loose and go it alone.

- I think I'm ready to try it alone

- Are you sure?

- One hundred percent. Maya said excitedly.

- Okay, go ahead. Said Carina, motivating the blonde.

Carina slowly let go of Maya's hand, leaving Maya to follow her destiny to the end of the skating rink on her own. Seeing the happiness on the blonde's face, Carina couldn't help but smile from ear to ear. Maya looked like a little girl who had just received her favorite toy for Christmas. As she reached the end of the rink Maya nimbly spun around and returned to the Italian's side, her eyes had a sparkle in them that reflected the happiness the girl was feeling at that moment.

- You did it! Carina exclaimed excitedly as she welcomed the blonde into her arms.

- Yes, I had an amazing teacher. Added Maya with a wink.

- Mhmmm, maybe that amazing teacher should get an award for her amazing work. Added Carina in a seductive tone.

- Do you think so?

- Sí! Affirmed Carina.

- Ok. Said Maya as she reduced the distance between them to join their lips in a small but tender kiss.

- The best prize. Said Carina leaving another small kiss on the blonde's lips. - Now, come on, I'm starving. She added, as she took Maya by the hand and guided her to her next destination.

- Again, what's the name of this one? Maya said pointing to the dessert in her hands.

- Panna cotta. It's a cream-based dessert. Smiled Carina watching Maya's face as she savored a variety of Italian desserts.

- It's really good! How about this one? She asked as she took a bite of the next dessert.

- Sfogliatelle, it's puff pastry based, filled with ricotta, candied fruit, pastry cream and semolina.

- Ok, they were all delicious, but my favorite is definitely the tiramisu. Maya smiled. – How did you manage to do all this? Maya asked, referring to the beautiful picnic Carina had prepared for them, in a small park away from the noise of the city. Carina wanted to show Maya a bit of her country's culture through its food, so she prepared a picnic with a variety of Italian dishes and desserts.

- I would love to take all the credit for this, but as you may have noticed cooking is not my forte. Unless it's French toast, those really suit me. Said Carina with a wink. – I know a place, I asked them to prepare all this, it's almost as good as the food in Italy.

- It certainly is. Added Maya as she took another bite of the delicious tiramisu.

- I'm glad you're enjoying the date. smiled Carina.

- Enjoying it? This date is one of the best things that ever happened to me. Added Maya with a grin.

- You're just being nice. Said Carina shyly.

- It's true Carina. Replied Maya quickly taking the Italian's hand. – All my life I lived worried about my father's opinion. I couldn't do anything that included fun, much less eat anything with sugar. If he saw me right now, he would go crazy. Maya giggled. – I grew up thinking I didn't deserve any of that, that if I had fun or enjoyed the pleasures of life I would disappoint him. I found the courage to walk away from him, but deep inside I still hear his every word and even though I try not to give power to that voice inside my head sometimes his words still affect me. But with you, that voice inside my head disappears. With you everything is different, I feel like I can be myself and live, have fun and enjoy everything life has to offer. Here, with you, I feel free Carina. So yes, I am enjoying this date, just as I enjoy every moment with you. Maya added, and then took Carina's face between her hands and passionately pressed their lips together. 

I love skating, so I thought it would be a nice date  😉

Btw, thanks for your likes and comments I really appreciate them.