19.

After their amazing date the girls walked back to the apartment. Night was beginning to fall and they admired how the sky was beginning to darken. Together, holding hands they felt safer and happier than ever. Upon arriving, Maya immediately went to the kitchen to put away the box of cookies she had bought at the Italian's request, when the Italian suddenly appeared with a huge smile on her face.

- Guess what? Carina said excitedly, after reading the message she had just received.

- What?

Carina didn't answer, she just stared at the blonde with a seductive gesture.

- Carina, are you going to tell me or are you going to stare at me like that all night? Said the blonde in desperation.

- Andrea just texted me. Apparently, he's going to sleep over at Ben's house tonight. Said Carina excited.

- Why does that make you so happy? Asked the blonde confused.

- Maya! Carina exclaimed giving the blonde a punch on the arm.

- Ouch! That hurt and doesn't answer the question at all. Said the blonde with a laugh.

- Don't laugh. Carina exclaimed frustrated. – Andrea is out, which means we have the house to ourselves and we just had our third date....

Carina's look was enough to make the blonde blush and a huge heat settled inside her. Without a second thought she took Carina's face between her hands and brought their lips together in a passionate and heated kiss. Carina was taken aback by the blonde's sudden act, but it didn't take long for her to take control, pinning Maya between her body and the wall and kissing her back with the same passion. Carina began to distribute kisses along Maya's neck and collarbone causing little moans to escape the blonde's lips. Maya was about to completely lose control and let herself be carried away by the intoxicating sensation of having Carina in her arms, but one thought crossed her mind and prevented her from surrendering completely.

- Do you think Andrew is going to get angry? The blonde asked seriously, pulling away from the Italian.

- Angry? Why? Said Carina surprised by Maya's sudden reaction.

- Because of this. Said Maya pointing to the space between the two. – Because I'm his best friend and you're his sister.

- I don't think he's going to be mad, in fact I think he's going to be happy because we already get along and we don't scream in the middle of the dining room like crazy. Carina joked.

- I'm serious Carina. I really like you a lot, but I don't want to make things change between you and your brother because of me. Added Maya.

- Maya the relationship I have with my brother is amazing and you are one of the most important people in his life. I'm sure nothing will make him happier than seeing both of us happy. Carina assured.

- Are you sure?

- I'm sure. Carina affirmed, giving her a little kiss on the lips.

- I'm still going to make you scream, you know? Murmured Maya with a mischievous smile. – Only now you're going to scream my name. She added, turning her body quickly pinning Carina against the wall and bringing their lips together.

- Mhmmmm I like that idea. Carina murmured.

Maya grabbed Carina's thighs and lifted her up leaning her against her body, without stopping her kisses and caresses she carried her to her room. Slamming the door shut she placed the Italian delicately on her bed, slowly pulling away she admired the figure lying on her sheets, her tan skin glowed under the dim light of the room and her breathing was still agitated by the blonde's kisses. It was the most beautiful thing Maya had ever witnessed and without a second thought, she let her deepest desires come to life. Her hands gently explored every curve on Carina's body as she carefully removed each piece of clothing and left kisses on every inch of new skin that was exposed.

- You are perfect. She whispered in her ear. – So beautiful. She added, gently biting her earlobe.

- Maya... Moaned the brunette.

- Yes? Asked the blonde, looking her straight in the eyes.

- Please, I can't wait. Carina begged.

- Your wish is my command. Maya added before descending to the most awaited spot, causing Carina to arch her back and emit moans of pleasure that brought the blonde completely out of her orbit. Every sound emitted by Carina was intoxicating and brought her closer and closer to that sensation of pleasure, she couldn't believe she was so close without even being touched. But Carina was different, she was special.

- MA..AAA..AAA..MAYAAAAA!

They both felt a wave of pleasure invade their bodies. Maya snuggled next to Carina, gently caressing her bare abdomen, watched as her chest moved with her breathing waiting for her to return from the abyss of pleasure.

- That was incredible! Carina exclaimed as she caught her breath.

- I told you I am good for a lot of things. Maya said with a wink.

- Now it's my turn to show you how good I can be. Carina said, straddling the blonde as she bit and sucked on her neck and collarbone. – You still have a lot of clothes on. She added, slowly removing her blouse and bra. – Yes, much better.

Carina traced a path of wet kisses all over her body, paying special attention to her perfect breasts, as if they were the most precious treasure in the world, she kissed and sucked each one with devotion. She continued on his way until she reached her thighs, after removing the remaining clothes, she slowly parted the blonde's legs. Admiring Maya's every movement and reaction, she brought her mouth close to her center and devoted herself with pleasure to satiate the desires that invaded her.

Maya was on cloud nine and the pleasure came over her all at once, letting out a scream that would wake anyone around.

- Sei la donna più bella del mondo. (You are the most beautiful woman in the world). Carina whispered in her ear, watching as the blonde recovered from the magnificent orgasm caused by the Italian.

- That was the best orgasm of my life. The blonde murmured, sitting up to look the Italian in the eyes.

- Get used to it because I plan to give you many more. Carina added, bringing their lips together again

Passion invaded them again and the room was reduced to a series of moans and uncontrollable breaths. They had finally allowed themselves to lose control and give way to their deepest desires. Their bodies fit together perfectly and that night they explored every corner of each other's bodies until they fell asleep in each other's arms.