20.

At last minute there was a change of plans, Ben had an unexpected visit from his girlfriend and Andrew didn't want to stay and be the third wheel so after watching a couple of movies he decided it was better to go home. When he got to the apartment, he noticed that all the lights were off, without making much noise he left his stuff in the living room and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water. From where he was, he could see that the door to his room was open and Carina was nowhere to be seen, which seemed strange to him. He was just about to knock on Maya's door to ask her if she knew anything about Carina when he heard moaning coming from inside, he immediately regretted it and headed to his room, put in a pair of earplugs and got ready for bed, but not before texting Carina asking her where she was and if she was okay. Realizing that Carina probably wasn't going to respond until the next day, he decided not to worry anymore and let sleep overcome him, his sister was old enough and responsible enough to take care of herself.

The next day Maya woke up with Carina's body clinging to hers. It was something she wasn't used to, she never let her conquests spend the night, much less cuddle, but Carina was different, she wasn't just any conquest, Carina was special. She spent a few seconds admiring the Italian's naked body and sleeping face, imagining how amazing it would be to wake up like this every morning. When Carina began to stir and slowly open her eyes, Maya couldn't help but smile as she watched her face react to the light coming through the window, even freshly awake and with tousled hair Carina was the most beautiful woman Maya had ever met.

- You look beautiful. Maya smiled looking into the Italian's eyes.

- I'd like to say the same but what happened to your hair, you look like you were attacked by an animal. Joked Carina.

- Hey! exclaimed Maya, running a hand through her hair to fix it. - Actually, it's your fault it looks like that. She added.

- Just kidding, you look hot. And I'm glad I'm the one to blame. Said Carina with a wink. - How did you sleep?

- Amazing, I think I can get used to waking up like this. Replied the blonde.

- Me too, this is a thousand times better than sleeping in a small bed in my brother's room. Carina laughed.

- So the only reason you're here is to get out of your brother's room, huh? Now I feel used. Said Maya pretending to be hurt.

- It's not the only reason, I wouldn't say no to a good orgasm every night before bed either. Carina joked, as she traced patterns on the blonde's abdomen.

- So I'm nothing but a comfortable bed and good orgasms, I see. Said Maya as she straddled Carina and began to distribute kisses on her neck.

- Mhmmmm. Was the only thing that came out of the Italian's mouth, who was beginning to lose her sanity as she felt Maya's lips run over her skin and the touch of their naked bodies against each other.

Maya was moving gently over the Italian, caressing and kissing every inch of her body, slowly arousing her, she was driving her crazy. After a few seconds she stopped completely, got up from the bed, put on some shorts and a t-shirt and left the room as if nothing had happened with a mischievous smile on her face, leaving Carina excited and alone.

Maya was turning on the coffee pot when she felt the Italian's arms around her waist from behind and her breath on her neck. – What's wrong with you? You can't leave me like this. Carina whispered in her ear. – Would you like me to come... She gave her ear a little nibble – Do this... Her hands slipped under her blouse and gently began to caress the blonde's breasts and kiss her neck. Maya let herself be carried away by the caresses, closed her eyes and tilted her head slightly giving Carina more access to her neck. - And then just stop. She added, stopping her movements completely and pulling away from Maya.

– That's not fair. Maya said turning around so she could see the Italian, trying to hold back the urge to end the little space that separated their lips.

- I would call it karma. Said Carina with a mischievous smile.

- Come here. Maya whispered before taking Carina's face in her hands and completely closing the space between them, their lips joined in perfect synchrony in a kiss full of passion.

- You are insatiable. Carina murmured.

- I can't help it, you're too hot to handle. Added Maya, caressing the brunette's body.

- Mhmmm I'm not complaining. Carina whispered. The sensation under her legs was getting more and more unbearable, the blonde's caresses were slowly driving her crazy and little moans of pleasure were coming out of her mouth without asking for permission.

- You are so sexy, I can't stop touching you. Maya said, admiring how good Carina looked with only one of her T-shirts on, leaving her long legs and tiny panties exposed.

- Then don't do it. Carina challenged her. That answer immediately awakened something in Maya, who with a single movement lifted her off the floor and sat her on the kitchen counter. Her lips traced down her neck, while her fingers slipped inside her panties and slowly explored her center. Carina threw her head back and with her eyes closed enjoyed the blonde's caresses. When one of his fingers slowly penetrated her, she let out a moan and moved her arms in search of support, throwing a glass which immediately broke as it fell to the floor.

- Shit! Maya screamed, stopping her movements.

- Porca miseria! Carina shouted. - Look what you made me do. She laughed, causing Maya to let out a small laugh.

- Shut up and kiss me. Maya said, picking up her pace as she tangled her free hand in the Italian's hair and kissed her passionately.

In the other room, Andrew had just woken up when he heard something crash in the kitchen followed by some shouting and... what was that a swear word in Italian? Wait, but that sounded just like....

- CARINA! He screamed as he saw his sister on the kitchen counter, legs spread wide and Maya's hand between her panties.