Chapter 15: Meeting The Parents

Chapter 15

"Meeting The Parents"

It's been a week since then. Everything went back to normal. He did not try to avoid me like that night or anything. He was also relaxed around me like he usually does.

Obvious he does not remember anything he said and anything that happened that night.

I'll be lying if I say I'm not disappointed, even though there's also a sense of relief that he doesn't because I want to make it right for us. I want him to be mine at the right time and let him decide when he reaches the age he can.

We're now on our way to my house after mom called me yesterday to inform me that she's been home for a while now and has been waiting for me to go home, but I did not bother, so she's obliging me instead.

She said that she's leaving again tomorrow for a business trip to the U.S, so she wants to see me before that. I can already imagine her in her office at home facing a pile of paperwork during her supposed vacations.

My mom is a busy woman, and she usually has breaks once a month and long leaves that last 3 weeks once a year before long business trips.

I don't even know if that could be called vacations. She does nothing but paper works during those times and prepares for business trips, Usually closing big business deals Internationally.

"Jay hyung, what should I get for your mom?" One asked me that made me glanced at him. He's now in the seat next to me.

He's coming with me because mom also wanted to know my dorm mate, she's been wanting to actually since then, but it's my first time agreeing with her.

"You don't need to get anything for her," I told him then patted his head. I appreciate that thought of him, but I don't want him to spend money when it is unnecessary.

"But it's rude to go empty-handed." He said, sounding worried.

"Then let's get her flowers," I replied while focusing on driving.

"What kind of flower your mom likes?" He asked me. I could tell that he was looking at me as he adjusted how he sat to face me.

I glanced at him and saw him looking at me with anticipation for my answer. "My mom...." I tried to think what flowers she really likes, but I couldn't think of anything, "My dad always gives her white daisies." I added with a little pretentious smile on my lips.

Because honestly, I really don't know. All I know is she loves it because dad always gave her those. "She also seems to like pink carnation and roses," I said in my usual tone.

I glanced at him again to see if I disappointed him, but his smile did not change. I nodded as I focused on the road again.

"Let's have a stopover at some flower shop and get her daisies." He said, smiling. I just nodded at him.

We're now halfway to my house, and we pulled over at the flower shop on the way. We now have the bouquet of white daisies he wanted to give to my mom as a gift.

It was pretty wrapped in brown craft paper. It actually looks beautiful, elegant, and classic.

I always think that it suits my mom.

"Hyung, Riki said they're behind us." He said as we waited in the car. I glanced at the side view mirror of my car and saw Jake's car parked behind us.

He waved his hand to greets us, but I just pressed my horn instead. We also drove away right away.

Mom sees them as his own, especially Jake. Our family is actually business partners, and our mom is best friends, the main reason we grew up together.