Addmission

3rd Person's POV

It has been a few months since Izuku and Momo have come to this dimension and they were enjoying their time. During this time, Izuku taught Eri how to control her powers and taught her how to release them as beams of energy. Due to her learning control of her powers, Eri's horn had vanished. Now it wasn't even there. Izuku learned that Eri's horn worked as a warning about when her powers were about to be released. Now that she has control over them it wasn't needed. As for Kota, well he learned that he can manipulate the water he releases however he wants until and unless it is in contact with his body. He even trained with Izuku to get stronger and faster. Izuku after seeing his determination taught Kota and Eri how to fight and they were pretty quick learners. They were stronger then most human on this earth. How? You may ask. Well Kota could make weapons with his water and was taught the way of the sword by Momo and Martial arts by Izuku. Eri's training was fully on Izuku. He taught her how to fight and she even learned to keep a fight at long range. These two little siblings were powerhouses for their age.

Now let's get back on track. Today was a special day. Izuku and Momo had gotten Admission in Kuoh academy and it was their first day. Eri and Kota were being sent to another branch for Kuoh academy. It was a middle school. Eri and Kota were educated to about the second year of middle school as they would study with Izuku and Momo so getting them and admission wasn't hard. He also knew that the kids wouldn't need their quirks if they got into fights. They could just kick ass with pure skill. So they had already dropped Eri and Kota off to the school and were now standing in front of Kuoh academy. Izuku learned that Kuoh academy was actually an all girls school until recently. But now it had changed into a coeducation system. So Izuku and Momo looked at one another. Took a deep breath and walked in.

Now as you would imagine, all eyes were on the two. Girls were looking at Izuku. Why? Well you don't see a teenager this well build nowadays

 Why? Well you don't see a teenager this well build nowadays

As for the boys. Well. In an all girls turned co. school. The guys are expected to be perverts. And when they see a girl they can't control themselves. But when they see a girls with curves in all the right places and physical attributes that shouldn't be there at the age, what do they do? They stare.

 But when they see a girls with curves in all the right places and physical attributes that shouldn't be there at the age, what do they do? They stare