s e v e n

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬

𝕿𝕳𝕰 previous night was rather easy. Harry, Jupiter, and Lottie had found their own corner of the common room which was filled with quiet laughter and shitty jokes. However, all of them were aware of the curious gazes constantly thrown at them.

Harry did not miss the nosy and borderline jealous look his two best friends were throwing him, something that made him feel happy on the inside. Jupiter did not miss the huffy and annoyed gaze that a small redheaded girl was tossing her: most likely an admirer of Harry's. And Lottie did not miss the curious glances her friends were throwing her, Fred and George sticking out, in particular.

She happily flipped them off whenever she had the chance, and they returned it with smiles of their own. Lottie also noticed the way George and Angelina were sitting closer than normal and the fleeting glances they would throw the other when they thought no one was watching. She figured it was only a matter of time before they officially got together now.

It was not particularly early nor late when the three chose to call it a night. Although, Jupiter did not actually go to bed. Rather, she closed her bedside curtains and wrote in her journal all the areas of Hogwarts that she would be investigating and watching out for the most. She also wrote her suspicions on techniques that Traskos could possibly use to infiltrate Hogwarts.

Jupiter was the first one awake that morning, her body specifically waking her up as a form of training that Arcane put them through. Wake up at the butt crack hours of dawn. However, it served to be helpful for Jupiter as no one was in the bathroom while she showered and changed for the day.

She sat in the common room for about an hour reading through her Potions and Transfiguration books with the intention of making sure she was completely adept in the curriculum. Thankfully, it was not too different from what she had been taught at Arcane.

Lottie and Harry arrived down the stairs at similar times, and soon they were all off. Sadly, Harry had to separate from them in favor of his "History of Magic" class. Lottie and Jupiter, on the other hand, had Divination.

"Ugh, this teacher is seriously insane, Jupiter," Lottie informed her as they walked, pushing through the crowd of students.

Lottie claimed that the corridors were far more crowded than usual due to the Triwizard Tournament and the foreign students. Jupiter believed certainly believed it, especially as a third-year crashed into her. She huffed and shoved him away, the boy watching her go with a sparkle of adoration in his eyes.

"Trust me, she can't be any crazier than one of my old Professors," Jupiter scoffed just thinking about Trainer Harkins.

That man is fucking crazy.