t e n

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧 | 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

      𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐘, Jupiter has been a bit distracted and otherwise slacking off for the past week. For one, there was the tournament now two days away and she had been growing closer to Harry as they would slave together into the late hours of the night discussing the best strategies that Harry could take to battle these dragons and come out on top.

No one wanted to see him suffer, especially not Jupiter. And it was more than the fact that he was her mission — she truly liked the guy, he was a smart-ass but somehow sweet at the same time. Unfortunately, it seemed that every spell Jupiter suggested was far too complicated for Harry to ever hope to master confidently enough by the time of the tournament.

These suggestions soon became a problem; however, as by the fourth time that Jupiter was mentioning a spell Harry had not so much as heard of — he began questioning where Jupiter even learned them in the first place. She could not tell him that these were ancient spells taught only at a few schools worldwide, of course, so she went with the easiest.

"Uh, I don't know — my mom's pretty good with magic..."

Even as it got an eyebrow raise, it appeared to get Harry off her case which made her relax a bit more on the inside.

Apart from attempting to keep Harry from being dragon food, the other distraction came in the form of the ridiculous Weasley twins. Forge and Gred were serious, all their attention seemed to befall on trying to successfully prank her. At least she was right in her claim to Fred, he was unable to successfully prank her. It had got to the point that Jupiter had now lost count of the many pranks they attempted to pull.

Let's see, they tried to give her exploding chewing gum, but that one was easy. She rejected it, there was no way that she would ever eat anything that either of them offered her.

"Here, beautiful — have some gum,"

She rose her brow at the twin offering her gum, the other one standing by his side. Seriously, how could anyone tell them apart?

"No, go shove it up to your ass,"

"Ouch..."

Then there was the time they were standing outside the common room waiting to throw dung bombs at her, she just let another girl with long black hair walk out first. Yeah, Rosalina Wilkins was not very happy with the twins after that.

"And all you guys do is prank all the girls to fucking get them to take their clothes off...!"

Jupiter had walked out a few minutes after, her right hand held up to her mouth to hold her shocked snickers in. She was greeted by the sight of Fred and George cringing while being screamed at and called essential perverts.