Obsession-Yan!Muzan Kibutsuji x Human Reader

Warning: Yandere Behaviour, KITTEN KINK💀💀

------------------

You stared in horror as the crimson blood coated the wooden floorboards of your father's minka house. You had just gotten back from Visiting your mother's grave, not expecting to come home to an event such as this.

Your hand gripped the Shoji door, Your heart telling you to scream, but all you did was stare into the dark room. following the trails of blood that leaked across the floor.

Suddenly, you heard another door open somewhere in the house.

"Sissy...? Where are you? I can't find Father, and its really dark..."

Your little brother's frail words echoed through your head, you heart immediately freezing. You couldn't let him see this. If he did, there's no telling what he'll react like.

You looked down at yourself, your purple kimono only slightly covered in blood from stepping into the room.

Panickly, you bolted out of the room, slamming the Shoji door behind you.
You ran from room to room, until you reached his suttle voice.

You caught sight of the little boy, but something was wrong. Very wrong.

He looked shocked.

Paralysed, even.

You dropped down next to him, quickly taking his hands in yours.
But, he was shuddering.

"Kenji...kenji? Kenji is anything wrong? Kenji!"

You grabbed his shoulders and shook him, trying your best to wake him up from this void. You started to panic even more, wondering what the hell could've happened to your little brother, But his eyes were fixed to the corner of the room.

You swiftly turned your head, facing wherever he was looking.

Your eyes widened.

There, laying against the wall, mouth wide and eyes still open, was your very own father. Laying dead, blood stained the walls and floor surrounding him.

You glared at his corpse in utter disbelief, every one of your senses Flying up to your adrenaline, everything telling you to take kenji and run.

Your intestines turned to stone when you noticed many scratches and one big hole going through the chest of your guardian.

"Kenji run! Run into the village and don't come back! You'll be safe there!"

You shouted at him, tears at the brink of falling.

You violently pushed your younger brother in full attempt to get him out of there. If there is some kind of wild animal still in the house, your first priority would be to get Kenji out, where he had a much better chance of survival.

You watched your little brother bolt down the road, listening to his footsteps disappear.

You turned around,

now staring face to face with the demon lord himself.

He was standing right behind you, his height comparison to yours, making you have look up, just to see him in the eyes.

Muzan towered over you, his black kimono covered his body.
You shuddered at the sight of him, gripping the fabric of your Kimono tightly on your chest.

-------

It hadn't been long since you first met Muzan. You helped him up when you saw that he was injured, and took him back to your home to treat his wounds.
By the next day they were gone, and so was Muzan. but there was something very wrong. The way he stared at you, even when you walked out of the room to let him rest, you could still feel his eyes on your back.