Bar-Tengen Uzui x Bartender! Reader

--------------●

Warning:

Some may find this a little sensitive, but some men tried to harrass you by cutting open the back of your clothes without you looking.

Godamn perverts.

--------------●

You've been working at your town's bar about 4 years now. And believe me when I say, you've seen it all.

From bar fights, To karaoke on the tables singing songs you've never heard before, to all the latest gossip and stories that go as far as all other countries.

The people love you, And many come back to Your bar regularly just to chat. Your Beerhouse is like a social point for travellers and townsfolk from wherever. Sharing their stories, and having a good time.

Today was no different. People walking in and out gradually throughout the day, The room always packed with People. Its always loud in your tavern, But that's just the way everyone likes it.

But on this particular afternoon, two people you have never seen before walked in and sat on the stools that line up at the front counter. Immediately you went over to them, greeting them with a welcoming smile.

You get travellers everyday, Sharing what they've learned and their goals on what they plan to do. So, you could say your pretty skilled in making coverstation.

"Hi! I've never seen you two around before! Travellers?"

Your asked, your tone happy and outward as you rubbed the mug with a cloth from behind the counter.

"Huh? Oh yes! We're only here for a few drinks that's all. Isn't that right Tengen!"

A handsome young man with yellow fading into red hair looked up, instantly socialising with you back. He turned to man next to him, who was also very good-looking. He had silver hair tied back with a weird looking headband that had jewels engraved into it. He was staring at you, dreaming.

You awkwardly looked at him back, before His friend slapped him on the arm to get his attention.

"Hey! It's rude to stare, Idiot!"

Tengen came back to his senses, shaking his head as he looked up at your face.

You smiled a forgiving smile before he burts into his apologies.

"Ah! You are absolutely right, Sorry...That was not so Flamboyant of me!"

He bowed at you in his seat before his eyes met yours once again. You couldn't help but admire him. You don't know why, there was just something about him that appeled to you.

It wasn't until you realised that you were staring at him intensely that you finally looked away.

"So, what can I get you boys?"

You brushed it off, laying down the mug you held in your hand the entire time and laued both arms on the counter infront of the men.

As they started to place their orders, Things at the back of the tavern started to get very loud. A man starting shouting, Before Standing up not long before Another. People started glaring at them, some cheering them on.

"Not again...Excuse me for a second, Boys."

You excused yourself, jogging out from behind the counter to break up the fight that was about to erupt.

Tengen Uzui and Rengoku Kyojuro watched from afar, as the Bartender ran to the back of the bar, where everyone was looking to stop the fight.

"You broke my table last time this happened, and you still haven't payed me back for that. I'm not losing another good bag of money to you gorillas!"