Creep-Yan!Douma x Exiled! Reader

Warning: Slight Possessive behaviour.

---------------

You couldn't remember a thing.

You didn't know how you even ended up here.

You had only met eachother once.

Until he took you away.

But he did free you from those people, right?

So despite his... Complexion, he did help save you in a way.

But that's only making it worse.

-----------------

-Flashback-

Why did he do it? Noone knows. Your father was a man of honor. He wouldn't have committed such a crime without a incredibly distinct reason.

There must've been someone behind this. There had to be.

But either way, Now you had more problems to pressure you. Grieving your father's crimes and execution, and having to deal with the townsfolk and everyone in your little village's hatred toward you.

Even luck itself wasn't on your side.

You were the last of your family. your mother died of a illness when you were young, but your father remarried to a awful and judgemental woman. She had two sons, that treated you like a bag of rubbish right from the start.

She would hit you when you did something wrong, and make you clean up the house like a maid.

"Your useless!"

"You should've perished with your mother all those years ago!"

"Why can't you just be perfect like Hana?! At least she knows what she's doing!"

"I'm so ashamed to have a rat like you as my daughter."

Of course, your father was always working to provide for your family while all of her sons and her just layed around all day, so he could never step in to stop it.

And Hana? She is the 'sunshine' of your town. With long, shiny, beautiful hair and crystal green eyes (that people swear they see stars in them), She was rich in beauty, and she was smart. Bascially everything a man could want.

Her smile was said to be comparison to a starry night on a clear sky, Shining and mysterious.

Everyone thought she was a godess sent from heaven, since she was helpful and caring.

Though you know that's not the case.

With every glance she gave you, it was full of disgust and malevolence. Of course, that what's everyone thought of you aswell.

You knew she hated you with all her strength. She probably thought that you were disgusting and just a waste of time, just like all the other townsfolk thought. So, as her way of bullying you, she made your life a living hell.

Hana was actually one of the main prospects to making sure everyone hated you, by making up hideous lies and accusing you of things you didn't do. Of course, everyone believed her and didn't take in any word that you said in objection.

All that you once called, 'friends' ditched you, joining Hana and leaving you fully alone in this cruel, cruel world.

But over time, you started to get used to the feeling of betrayal. The glares of loathing villagers didn't bother you anymore, and you came to realize that hana's tricks would never end, and that you would be trapped in this bottomless abyss forever.