Kokushibou x Dating! reader

Warning: Angst maybe?
You've been dating yoriichi, and kokushibou is really sad about it because he liked you. :|

BEFORE KOKUSHIBOU WAS TURNED INTO A DEMON.

---------------

Mitchikatsu kept his focus on you as he watched your fingers twirl the small pink flower in your hand, your boyfriend yoriichi gifted it to you. It was pretty, and smelled nice. He said it represented you, which made you laugh at his statement.

All while Mitchikatsu was watching from afar.

You had been a childhood best friend to the brothers since as long as they can remember. Mitchikatsu honestly thought that you two would end up together, but that didn't happen. Infact, it happened to the one person that he least expected, His younger brother, yoriichi.

He was shocked when you announced it, a pang of hurt and heartbreak crashed throughout his body, but you looked so happy beside his brother's side.

He didn't want to wreck it for you, so he tried to be happy.

Tried to be happy even though all of his feelings came crashing down on him like bricks.

He admitted it, he had mad feelings for you. He's loved you ever since the day he met you. That's why it hurt like it did when you stood before him, holding hands with his younger brother, giving yoriichi a kiss on the cheek.

That was supposed to be me...

The present day came, and it was sunny day. You were sitting in the fields of gold under the shade of a big tree, with yoriichi's older brother, mitchikatsu. Your boyfriend was on an errand in the town, so it was just you two.

You enjoyed mitchi's company, in a friend's way.

Mitchikatsu couldn't help but admire your beautiful figure in the light of the sun and shade of the tree, it was stunning to him. 

Could you ever get more beautiful?

There was no way to describe the older brother's live for you, it was an eternal flame, never to die out.

There was nothing more valuable to mitchikatsu in this world then to see you smile, your face full of happiness and joy.

And if that meant you dating his younger brother while he was helplessly stuck in a void of heartbreak,

Then so be it.

"Brother! Y/n! I'm back!"

Yoriichi shouted, waving across the field as he heard his crush giggle.

Yoriichi was so quiet before he started dating you. He barely ever sought his feelings and thoughts as needed to be heard, until he confessed his love.

Now, your both just living your dream in eachother's loving, warm embrace.

The embrace that was supposed to belong to mitchikatsu.

You stood up, welcoming yoriichi in a big hug with a peck on the cheek as he walked over to the shade where you two layed. Yoriichi returned your affection, kissing you lightly on the forehead.

Mitchi's heart sank everytime he saw this, but if you were happy, he was happy. Right?

"Come, I have something to show you"

Yorrixhi motioned you to follow him, gladly doing so.

As mitchikatsu watched the two of you walk of in joy and love, the feeling of emptiness once again swallowed him. The warmth of your body and company had disappeared, leaving him cold.

A tear rolled down mitchi's cheek,
Just thinking of how much he loved you.

He just wished you loved him back.

Word count: 567