Mafia!Rengoku x reader PART 2

_____________

This could be where it ends...

____________

The entire scene was nothing else but a blur to you. You had fainted out of fear. the last things you heard before falling on your side, were the terrorfied gasps of the little boy you saved and the men that were surrounding you  mumbling words you couldn't undertsnd in your current state. you heard the tall man's footsteps towards the small child.

No!

but instead of hurting him in anyway, he picked the kid up, settling him inbetween his arms and shoulder. you couldn't make it out, but he spoke to the the boy, before telling his guards or the men in suits to take me somewhere.

where are they taking me?

are they going to kill me?

my toughts flooded my vison and head before i fell into a trance.

__________

Fluttering my eyes open gently, i scanned the ceiling above me. this isn't my home..

with all my strength i lifted myself up, supporting myself with weak and shaky arms. i flopped back into the comfortable bedding that seated me, most likely silk. My heart sank in my chest, just relising that i really, wasn't at home.

my head was still dizzy but i could see clear, and scanned the room around me, then at the bed i was laying on. it wasn't a hospital bed, it was almost fit for a king. the room around me was fancy, dark grey wallpaper with silver pillars lined the walls, many accessories adorned the room, just like a normal bedroom would.

all  of a sudden, the door to the room was opened slowly, revealing a pair of firery-glowing red and yellow eyes.

i shuddered. Muderous aura surrounded the room, the tension was thick and it made it hard to breathe.

i froze in the bed, but the man didn't seem to notice me awake yet. Instead, he just casually walked over to the giant wardrobe that stood in the left of the room, And started to take off his clothing.

i felt my face light up a vibrant red, the room suddenly got really hot.

Is he about to take off his clothes... Right infront of me?!

His tie, then his shirt, and just before he was going to take off his unbuckled belt, He suddenly turned his head directly to look at me.

i froze.

a deep chuckle came from the tall and intimidating man's throat.

"You were staring, you must like what you see? what a naughty, naughty girl..."

My face turned even redder. His voice was highly attractive, sexy.

"you've woken up, i was beginning to think i'd have to have you seated in my bed for longer"

This is HIS bed?!

The handsome man must've noticed  the confused look on my face, because he let out a deep laugh before heading stright towards me. before i new it, he was on the bed, staring into my eyes from right infront of my face.

Thats when i saw it.

The tatoo that went from his neck, to both his shoulders and down his back, like the feathers of a bird and the venom of a snake, i had seen that tatoo somewhere before.

The mafia..!!

theres no way. it can't be. but i can be... what are the odds that i am currently sitting in the soft silk sheets  of the Rengoku organization's MAFIA BOSS ALWHILE WATCHING HIM STRIP RIGHT INFRONT OF MY EYES?!